Dana White proclaims Robbie Lawler as the frontrunner for WW title shot

Lawler vs Brown should main event FOX 12. Do whatever it takes to make that happen.

Lawler vs Brown should main event FOX 12. Do whatever it takes to make that happen.

Dana did mention that the main event for that card would be announced on Monday. I don't know if Lawler will want to go again so soon. If he does, then yes, this is the matchup to make.

Have Rory-Woodley winner go first unless something crazy happens

A possible matchup between Lawler and Woodley excites me like no other.

What happened to all the crying about how contenders can't fight each other???

jh vs rl 2

make it happen!

Wow Dana totally forgetting he needs an headliner for that Fox cards, and Brown vs Lawler is the only option left!

I have no problem with that

Lawler.gif

Klanggggggggg

Waiting for Rory/T-Wood result = if Rory wins, he gets the shot, and if Tyron wins, Lawler gets the title shot. I'd rather see Lawler get another go at it out of all the options right now but if Rory ends up getting the shot then Lawler/Brown would be... something that no word can describe.

Lawler Lombard is THE fight to make. Forget Brown and his win streak over cans. Lawler would probably KO him within two rounds.

Wouldn't mind seeing that at all. Loved the last fight.

I want Robbie to eventually be champ, but this is too soon. There are too many quick rematches in UFC which hold prevent a better variety of championship matchups.

A worthy title contender should be able to fend off other fighters in the meantime.

I'd rather see Hendricks fight Woodley if Woodley wins. Lawler in some ways deserves it more, but I don't like having rematch title fights when there are other clear contenders out there.

I figure if the Rory/Tyron fight is a snoozer, Robbie is going to get the nod.

Lawler has a closer fight with Hendricks than gus did with jones.

Gus finishes a hyped fighter that's not even top 10, gets an automatic rematch with jones.

Lawler finishes the #5 ranked fighter in the most stacked division in the ufc, and people question if he should get a rematch with hendricks.

Oh the irony.....

Robbie deserves it. He basically lost the Hendricks fight due to one late takedown then turns around pretty quick and KO's a tough fighter like Jake. And if Rory wins then Robbie still has the win over him.

Back