Dana White : Plan to have Ronda vs Holly for the FW title

wtkace**

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The fact that Uncle Dana has this thought and planning it for quite some time by finding a chance to dis Cyborg and let Holly fight for the title, it does prove that it's all about business which he don't care about the legitimacy of the sport.
It's exactly the same situation where he arrange the fight between Alvarez and Conor..........he said that "people" want to see this fight, just like how he predicted "people" want to see Holly vs Ronda II for the FW title, pretty obvious that he is trying to please those fans who don't care about the legitimacy of the sport, so Mousasi is right about them where those are stupid people.

Dana will never make this move if the fans care so much about the legitimacy of the sport as business is everything for them, so those casual fans are the one to be blame instead of them.

ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif

Pretty obvious. If UFC really wanted Cyborg in the inaugral title fight they'd wait 3 weeks for her return.

De Randemaije will fuck Holm up and leave her bleeding and crying in a crumpled broken heap.

Most overrated fighter of all time

I recently had a dream I was Hector Lombard and I was the referee for the holly/rondor rematch. Ps I had a tiny cowboy hat on each of my shoulders

Dana White needs to stop talking for Ronda, she is clearly done.

Ronda gets TKO`ed by Amanda and retires, Dana on suicide watch...again.

Pretty obvious. If UFC really wanted Cyborg in the inaugral title fight they'd wait 3 weeks for her return.

Yea, they just offered Cyborg 2 fights because they knew she would turn them down, right?

xfilesthemesong.mp3

First off according to reports Cyborg stated she couldn't make the 145 weight for a February fight, and this wasn't the first time either. If that is the case then I don't have a problem with Holm fighting for the 145lb belt. If Holm and Ronda win, then that would be a huge fight. If Ronda beats Holm and Cyborg gets back to 145 that would be immense.

I need Ronda to lose or GDR to win. Anything to fuck up Dana White's plans. Nothing against Holly, but Dana's a slimey POS.

If that's true Rhonda's ducking is so blatant that even uncle dana is favoring her.

Hope Nunes can beat her so that the plans of uncle dana will go to the toilet.

There's always been so much hate for Holly. When a guy turns down a title shot for injury or time frame they're normally given a pass. Holly took her shot. Made the most of it and people still hate her. Maybe she's not well rounded, or ready, but she takes fights. Double standard there.

Cyborg turned down 2 title fights so Dana had to find an alternative. It is all Cyborgs fault and not one other person on the face of this earth but her.

I love when Dana announces future plans with so many variables involved. There's nothing better than seeing them end up with egg on their face. Holly may not win and Ronda may get smashed by Nunes. Then what?

Very good chance Ronda beats Nunes, then Holm for the 145 pound title, and dips before fighting Cyborg.... Rooting for Nunes tho

When you phrase the title the way you did, it makes it seem like those are Dana's words.

Need a female version of Nate Diaz to spoil the fun

Back