Media Dana White pissed at fighters

Dana was pissed the most on

• Total voters
Dana is a douche and always bickering with someone.
And he always wins. He's a winner. He's not a douche. The only people that dislike winners are losers. They dislike them because Dana reminds them of the winners who always beat them. You're just mad that guys like Dana always win and make you lose. Dana is the real holyfield.

And he always wins. He's a winner. He's not a douche. The only people that dislike winners are losers. They dislike them because Dana reminds them of the winners who always beat them. You're just mad that guys like Dana always win and make you lose. Dana is the real holyfield.

9JO1skI.png

I thought this was current. edit: Ok it somewhat is with Gane.

Sure Dana

Guys.... he was talking about trying to fight Tito lol

How can anyone who isn’t a new fan vote for anything else...

Why everyone saying Woodley just cause he makes himself out to be the poor oppressed black man? *rolls eyes*

And what do we call people like you, who love people for their money?

Randy Couture for sure. At least, it's the one grudge that still has the most ramifications today. Couture has been literally redacted from UFC productions, references to Xtreme Couture were not allowed for a long time (not sure whether that still is the case), and this guy went from total hero for that company, to an absolute zero and a "game killer".

He's been such an iconic fighter and champion, yet to this day it's like the company completely "erased" him from its records. Sad.

pjimage.jpg

Its without a doubt Colby
This isnt business and UFC dealings he messed with he exposed Dana, even if he wasnt doing anything shady everyone thought he was, Colby brought so much attention to Dana

Probably so.

I really like a lot of things out Dana. Hes kept the UFC going as much as possible during a pandemic. He's kept a lot of fighters egos in check. He's made MMA known to loads of casuals.

But I also dislike several things about him. I dislike his decision to sleep with Ronda, who then coerced him to bring in wmma. I dislike how he seems to pick favorites among wmma athletes and give them favors for...well.
I also dislike the current fighter pay setup.

I will miss Dana, but he has also damaged the sport in pursuit of private gain.

Last edited:

{<jordan}
Dana-White-stands-down-on-UFC-events.png

Back