Dana White picks Barao over Aldo for #2 P4P

Aldo has more or less reached his ceiling in terms of popularity, Dana is interested in seeing how far Barao can go. Plus, there's no denying Renan still fights with a degree of reckless abandon Aldo hasn't had in a long time.

It basically is just this, but Sherdog will find a way to turn this in a Dana Hate thread.

Aldo has more or less reached his ceiling in terms of popularity, Dana is interested in seeing how far Barao can go. Plus, there's no denying Renan still fights with a degree of reckless abandon Aldo hasn't had in a long time.
Ding ding ding.
Jose is a great fighter, but he has only finished 2 of his 6 title fights in the UFC. Although his decision wins have been one sided, we all know Dana's criteria for being labelled a good fighter meaning you have to finish fights. I would put Jose ahead Barao on the P4P list.

I have him #1 and I am not even a fan of his..... call me crazy but I think he beats Aldo.

I would too...Renan Barao is a MONSTER!

Don't agree, I think he favors Barao because he's getting finishes recently and Aldo is not. His opinion though.

Aldo is the best fighter MMA the world has ever seen. Aldo is the true 1 P4P.

I love Barao but he gets way to much credit simply because he's exciting.

Dude's got like 5 top 20 wins. His best wins are freaking Faber & MacDonald.

Dude is behind Jones, Aldo, Weidman and Cain.

Beating Silva 2x or JDS > anything Barao has ever done. His 25 or whatever wins over people no ones ever heard about doesn't get him very far in my book.

Dana is doing whatever he can to push the champion nobody knows or cares about..

Or talking honestly about a fighter that is absolutely manhandling the competition. I have Barao as #1 or #1 pvp, and based off how he does against Dillashaw he may be #1.

Barao still fights to finish every opponenet violently

Aldo has gone the route of GSP and is better than everyone else and is content to just win

I agree with this

#1 Barao
#2 Jones
#3 Aldo
#4 Cain

Back