Dana White open to superfight for Amanda Nunes -- not Cejudo unfortunately

Honestly that would end grapplers! Still... MMA is the closest thing to a fight and boxing, while as tough as a fight, just isn't.
I'm gonna agree&disagree there, compared to boxing mma is much more real, but not only we always had vale tudo fights around the world., but UFC's version is the pussiest of all.

They have this awesome term in Brazil called "geração leite com pera", about this generation of men raised by women.. We're stuck at it lol

The superfight already happened.

baXGKcJ.jpg
Absolutely and most definitely.

How shit is women's boxing that you can be the GOAT at 9-0?

'I can win in my one dimensional sports since I've put all of my training into this one thing while she has had to train in multiple disciplines.'

Boxers need to step in the octogon or shut the fuck up.

Nunes vs Shields has a historic ring to it and it can be like MayMac for women.

<mma4>

Let's see it.

Time to meet in the middle for some bare knuckle boxing like Artem vs Paulie!!

I can't figure out if TS is delusional or if they would love to see Cejudo abuse Nunes o_O

How shit is women's boxing that you can be the GOAT at 9-0?

Two Olympic gold medals and 77-1 as an amateur. Won world titles in two divisions as a pro within 9 fights.

Its also why Mayweather will NEVER step out of his comfort zone of boxing. He knows he'll lose and doesn't want that blemish.

Lol...something tells me $100,000,000 checks is why mayweather boxed

They gonna pay him 300k to show and a 300k win bonus plus some Reebok money? Lol

UFC can't afford boxers. That's why better athletes go into boxing

Lol...something tells me $100,000,000 checks is why mayweather boxed

They gonna pay him 300k to show and a 300k win bonus plus some Reebok money? Lol

UFC can't afford boxers. That's why better athletes go into boxing
Uhhhh . . . he'd get a big percentage of the PPV numbers and make millions like he always would.

And he doesn't want to lose.

Guarantee you if Mayweather was guaranteed the same amount he would for boxing in an MMA match, he still wouldn't do it because he HAS to protect that legacy.

Not hating on him that much about this, as I 'd want to keep that 0 at the right end of my fight record a 0 too, but it is what it is.

Nunes vs Cejudo would be the first female fight that I'm actually interested to watch.

It would be historic for the UFC too. Breaking barriers and removing the glass ceiling of a 'female divison' for a female athlete. ;)
Women always want to be treated equal to men ,so ya I'd watch too.i think Nunes would ko him stiff

Cejudo x Nunes confirmed imo.

Does Dana think he can make a female version of Mcgregor-Mayweather with AMANDA NUNES?

Hahahaha I'm dead, she's not a draw at all.

The only one who could do that was Rousey or maybe Cyborg.
But no Nunes, she is not even headlining cards in the UFC, the last card that she headlined she made like 80k.

Now Dana is trying too hard to make Cyborg vs Nunes 2 happen, because he knows that Nunes by herself can't put good numbers, she's not a draw at all.

Two Olympic gold medals and 77-1 as an amateur. Won world titles in two divisions as a pro within 9 fights.

How shit is women's boxing that you're amateur record dictates you're greatness?

Back