Dana White open to superfight for Amanda Nunes -- not Cejudo unfortunately

Boxers are so cute. Imagine a wrestler saying they are the best fighter if punches and submissions whern't allowed. Like ok, but that's not a fight.

My God why do we keep seeing the same fucking freak shows over again? Atleast Jamea Toney had the balls to fight Couture under MMA rules.

why do you say that? both would be outside their respective sport

Well nothing is 100% but at that point Amanda would have many many advantages over her. One TD and it would be over. It would be like rolling with a day 1 white belt which is nothing for a BB like Amanda.

Well nothing is 100% but at that point Amanda would have many many advantages over her. One TD and it would be over. It would be like rolling with a day 1 white belt which is nothing for a BB like Amanda.
never underestimate the power of fighting dirty

Nunes should grapple Cejudo in a special rules match. Put me in charge and I’ll make you WME creeps RICH.

These boxers need to stop talking until they are willing to meet them in MMA rules. If you admit you'd lose with more tools allowed, that means you're the definition of not better.

Though that actually means that whoever would win with weapons is the better, since humans are horrible unarmed fighters (we were bear and lion food until we developed weapons).

But yeah, calling out someone and then saying they have to fight under your rule set is lame.

Boxers are so cute. Imagine a wrestler saying they are the best fighter if punches and submissions whern't allowed. Like ok, but that's not a fight.
Imagine what wrestlers would do it fighters were it not forbidden to grab the fence...

Just playing devil's avocado...

The fact some of you are dumb enough to believe this makes me feel like incest is more common than we know of.
Whenever my sister visits me while wearing yoga pants, I can't take my eyes of her since she has a nice juicy fat one.

Imagine what wrestlers would do it fighters were it not forbidden to grab the fence...

Just playing devil's avocado...
Honestly that would end grapplers! Still... MMA is the closest thing to a fight and boxing, while as tough as a fight, just isn't.

Back