Dana White open to superfight for Amanda Nunes -- not Cejudo unfortunately

All these boxers talk big game but always challenge people to fight under boxing rules.
Thats some lame shit.
Pretty much. But, it's a win-win for them. People will want to tune in, so they earn a nice paycheck while boxing someone with no boxing experience.

Wow a pro boxer would beat a non boxer at boxing. That's huge news, no one would have ever thought that. I wonder if a pro mma fighter would beat a boxer at mma...

Shields is a lot bigger than Nunes. She fights at 160-168

"I'm the greatest woman warrior of all time."

"But please don't fight me without boxing gloves. And no wrestling. And no kicks. And no submissions."

If i'm not mistaken, after the Spencer fight, Cyborgs contract is up.

This is all just a ploy to get Cyborg to re-sign.

Fine, but why pure boxing rules? 4 ounce gloves and elbows would be fairer.
just remove the grappling and it would be fair no reason to switch up glove sizes maybe have 3min rounds instead of 2min rounds.

"I'm back and this is my biggest test yet."
cm-punk_515764_LeftFullBodyImage.png

In boxing Shields wins, in MMA Nunes wins. Look at the James Toney/Couture fight and the Mayweather/Conor boxing match.
Its also why Mayweather will NEVER step out of his comfort zone of boxing. He knows he'll lose and doesn't want that blemish.

Dana sucks.

it's easy to see why so many fighters have a love/hate relationship with dana. he's your best friend when you do what he wants and can make him money. or, he absolutely can't stand you and wants nothing to do with you, the moment you irritate him and you make him no money.

It's 2019, pretty fucking sexist and misogynistic not to make the Cejudo fight

<{JustBleed}>

As for Nunes fighting a man. Haven't we been through this with Ronda? No woman mma fighter is beating a man mma fighter. Thats just reality...
In addition, this is what happened when Lucia Rijker fought a journeyman Muay Thai fighter:

WellwornGiganticDuiker-size_restricted.gif

These boxers need to stop talking until they are willing to meet them in MMA rules. If you admit you'd lose with more tools allowed, that means you're the definition of not better.

I agree, Shields should be calling herself the best female boxer of all time, not the GWOAT or whatever the fuck she was saying. MMA is much closer to actual fighting than boxing. If they fought in the street Nunes murders her and Conor murders Mayweather.

In addition, this is what happened when Lucia Rijker fought a journeyman Muay Thai fighter:

WellwornGiganticDuiker-size_restricted.gif
I wish that could have been Ronda. lol.
But seriously, if i was that guy I'd never accepted that fight. or any woman. Props to Lucia though.

Its also why Mayweather will NEVER step out of his comfort zone of boxing. He knows he'll lose and doesn't want that blemish.

right? Mayweather's perfect record is what he lives by... he'd never do an MMA or kickboxing fight... we saw when he did that exhibition in Rizin… it had to be all boxing... he isn't gonna risk his record/look beatable bc that hurts his brand/image

All these boxers talk big game but always challenge people to fight under boxing rules.
Thats some lame shit.

Actually, in Denmark a danish world champion boxer just a danish Olympic wrestler under MMA rules :)

Wasn’t pretty for the boxer though. Tap out in 2 minutes <45>

Back