Media Dana White on Who is Next For Ngannou, Adesanya and Usman (if he wins)

Yes but this thread was about Colby not Masvidal. So....
So the point is don't act like Colby potentially getting the next shot barring a Diaz fluke would be out of the norm, guy at least went away and won a fight unlike Masvidal.

"If Whittaker isn't ready"

is Dana about to try to push Whittaker for a super quick turnaround and when Rob wants a few more weeks Dana will go "Rob didn't want it"

It’s not Dana it’s Adesanya

Robert said he wanted to fight September but Adesanya doesn’t like to wait— he’s gonna wanna fight over the summer.

Dana trying to fuck Whittaker again, no surprise

The Whittaker rematch really should be in a stadium again, the first fight was and this one feels just as big if not bigger.
Can do a stadium show in September/October and it would match up with TUF as well so you can have Volk vs Ortega as the co-main.

Lmfao Colby is not next Usman will duck that fight and angle to fight Nate or leon

Who would have though booking the predator vs the balcn beast II would ever be a good idea. I don't mind this fight. Let's just pray there isn't a repeat of the last snoozefest.

Really looking forward to Ngannou vs Black Beast, I think this fight will be totally different than their first fight. I see Black Beast dropping Ngannou hard and finishing him with some brutal savage ground 'n' pound.. and New!!

I'm dying to see Usman vs Colby 2 Colby is the only one who gave Usman a competitive fight in Usman's reign

is Dana about to try to push Whittaker for a super quick turnaround and when Rob wants a few more weeks Dana will go "Rob didn't want it"
I think hes , indirectly, referencing the last time.....and Robert did the right thing. Whitaker is ready for re match and whatever happens. ... happens .

If Jones is just gonna sit out the rest of his prime years, that's on him. He could call Dana today and take the fight and make millions.

But he doesn't want the fight, so the division has to move on. Lewis getting the next shot is the right move

If Jones is just gonna sit out the rest of his prime years, that's on him. He could call Dana today and take the fight and make millions.

But he doesn't want the fight, so the division has to move on. Lewis getting the next shot is the right move
I agree

They want a big fight for June ppv. Rob can let Izzy/Vettori fight & get the winner. Smarter than making a quick turnaround.

I think Leon will pass Colby after he smashes Nate. Colby probably ends up fighting Wonderboy/Burns winner this winter when Usman/Edwards 2 goes down

Back