Dana White on UFC Tonight (right now)

Dana says they're still waiting for the post fight drug tests to come back and then they'll make a decision on what to do.

aka they're praying something takes the attention off this before they're forced to punish Jon

I just have the feeling that when the test results DO come back...

Lid will be blown off.

Feels like this is just getting started.

The fact they didn't even address the T:E stuff makes me think they're maybe gearing up and thinking out their moves.

Nobody cares Jones was riding the white pony. It's just a garnish for what everyone's really talking about.

I just have the feeling that when the test results DO come back...

Lid will be blown off.

Feels like this is just getting started.

I feel the same. This will end up fucked for UFC and Jones. I think it will all be over for Jones. If and only if he did duck a test, is found using PEDs and UFC knew.

Wow, some "Special Edition". Booo!

*EDIT* Although do any of us really expect to get any hard news from UFC Tonight on Fox Sports 1? I think not.

i wonder if the cocaine stuff is a smoke screen for the T/E positive test?

that's hilarious to the person who said it's like the interview. It really was like a North Korean tv interview. Did you know Dana doesn't poop?

i wonder if the cocaine stuff is a smoke screen for the T/E positive test?

Others will call you Mr. Tinfoil but it wouldn't surprise me.

If there's meat to the T:E thing, though, the rehab shit isn't going to save Jones.

that's hilarious to the person who said it's like the interview. It really was like a North Korean tv interview. Did you know Dana doesn't poop?

Dana wakes up with fresh-smelling breath and grass doesn't stain his shoes.

lol At Florian (apparently) gaying it up and wiping dirt off Stann like a doting mother just now.

Lol, they screwed up the commercial come back twice now. First Stann and Florian are lookng for something on the floor and saying stupid stuff and they cut back to commercial, then later it comes back them saying hey to Ronda casually thinking they are not on air and they cut out again.

Lol, they screwed up the commercial come back twice now. First Stann and Florian are lookng for something on the floor and saying stupid stuff and they cut back to commercial, then later it comes back them saying hey to Ronda casually thinking they are not on air and they cut out again.

they do that every episode. It's part of the show. They try to do comedy bits during the commercials.

it's funny seeing all of these crybabies getting offended by every little comment made by DW.

Others will call you Mr. Tinfoil but it wouldn't surprise me.

If there's meat to the T:E thing, though, the rehab shit isn't going to save Jones.

im planning on looking into the research more at work, but my first impression is that a very low T:E ratio could be indicative of chronic cocaine usage. i know that acute exposure (like snorting a line) spikes T levels within about an hour. i believe continuous usage has been shown to have negative effects on gonadal (and other) hormones.

im just basing this off of what i remember really. i need to spend time reading more before i can make up any more wild theories or accusations.

Very "The Interview" in the UFC realm. Dana makes the questions and Kenny asks them on camera. Bravo Dana, bravo.

Kenny: Dana, you are wise and handsome and would certainly humble me were we to engage in fisticuffs.

Dana: ...

Kennny: That was my question.

Dana: Yes.

He just made it sound like Anderson Silva will get the winner of Weidman vs Vitor, but i'm sure it was just general bullshit and will be twisted soon. lol

I'm at work so I can't watch the episode but I'm not surprised if he implied this. How else do you sell a fight between two individuals in the main event coming off two loses each? It's a fun fight but that's all it is.

dana may have a glass of whiskey or 2 at the nights end, for sure!!!!!

Back