Dana White on "The League"

weed

ʇɹǝdxƎ nʞᴉɐH
@Titanium
Reaction score
hahahah it's now on FXX!!

Probably won't be able to watch it but Dana did say he regret doing it and that he was scared to see what comes out of it.

We're not all lazy fat slobs who watch tv all day...sorry

Yes that's some sound reasoning. Thumbs up excellent delivery.

But yeah Dana's acting was terrible. Probably only agreed to help promote FXX in support of FOX

i watch a lot of tv shows, but i never even heard of this one....

He answered your ?. Why be a dick about it?

Wasnt his ? and he didnt answer anything...

The guy who answered the question left us no closer to finding out what it was. Im sure we all guessed it was a TV show but no need to answer it like a dickhead and put genius after it like he was some big thing

Wasnt his ? and he didnt answer anything...

The guy who answered the question left us no closer to finding out what it was. Im sure we all guessed it was a TV show but no need to answer it like a dickhead and put genius after it like he was some big thing

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=the+league

someone asking what something is while having internet access

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=the+league

someone asking what something is while having internet access

I never said I wanted to know what it was or even cared... If I did Id google it just like you suggested. I understand that if someone trys to get involved in a thread on a forum because it peaks there interest they should always made to feel stupid for asking questions right?

Also way to contribute champ ;-)

Exactly, we're the lazy fat slobs who read and post on internet foruns all day.

Damn I must be extra fat extra lazy & a super slob considering I work for a television network & mostly post on here when at work. All 155lbs of me

at first I thought we were talking about Luke Cummo's League of Assassins

dude, someone needs to make a gif of dana blowing the guys brains out, and someone can make a snarky comment about Dana negotiating fighter salaries

Damn I must be extra fat extra lazy & a super slob considering I work for a television network & mostly post on here when at work. All 155lbs of me

You should drop down to 145, faster way to a title shot. Or so it goes.

Back