Dana White on Sonnen

This. Dana should not pretend that he will do anything about it. Too much$$$ to be made on Chaels mouth to keep it shut.

FOX can tell Dana to can sonnen if they want. So yes, Dana will be forced to do something if Sonnen doesn't smarten up.

I thought it was funny.. Fuck Dana, he sounds like a grumpy old man

And it's funny that Dana didn't give a shit when Sonnen was roasting Brazil

Other than on here or Fox, I haven't seen a thing about this. Almost like Fox and UFC are trying desperately to dig up some outrage.

He called Chris Brown a wimp for beating a woman. I don't see what's so wrong about that.

I feel like Chael brings in a lot of money with his jokes.. He's hilarious!

By the way, Rhianna/Chris Brown jokes are pretty mainstream. Seth McFarlane told one at the Oscars, which I think might have been on the main Fox station. Google search also turned up the following:

Rihanna broke up with Chris Brown after she caught him cheating with a waitress. Rihanna said she knew something was up when Brown came home with another woman’s lipstick on his knuckles. –Conan O’Brien - See more at: http://darnfunnyonline.com/best-late-night-jokes-of-the-week-041213/#sthash.y1LBWLP6.dpuf

The blatant fucking hypocrisy in everything Dana said is so appalling to the point of being comedic.

I don't even know what to say beyond that, except War Sonnen.

I've learned to like Dana, unfortunately that means accepting his bullshit like in this instance. It's clear he's being a hypocrite but I feel like he said this shit to protect UFC's image regardless if he believed what he said or not.

"He is not a comedian" Dana White on Chael Sonnen

It was actually pretty funny. Dana is just saving face, he probably loved it.

That's pretty much what he said about Torres, that the world cannot process comedy unless it's from the lips and fingertips of a comedian.

Yeah, Chael is pretty fortunate that he's the draw he is otherwise he may have ended up like Torres.

Dana White? The same Dana White that gave Sonnen multiple unwarranted title fights for running his mouth, saying stupid and racist things? That same Dana White?

He's right. You don't hear Darren Sharper mocking Aaron Hernandez on NFL Live.

Why is Dana such a Justin Bieber and Rihanna fan? Just because they're popular?

Back