Dana White on Nate Diaz’ antics: ‘I have no idea’ what he’s talking about

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

During the UFC’s promo for Khabib vs. McGregor, Diaz abruptly left the press conference and tweeted ‘f-k the UFC’. The younger Diaz brother says he will not be fighting at UFC 230, and head president White has ‘no idea’ what he’s talking about.

“I have no idea,” a cheerful White said when asked by ESPN’s Brett Okamoto about Diaz’ mysterious tweet. “We have a guy who works here at the UFC who loves the Diaz brothers and he wanted to get this fight done. He wanted to do this, he thought it was time that Nate Diaz wanted to come back. This is his problem, not mine.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/platfor...a-white-nate-diaz-antics-dustin-poirier-fight

Nate gonna get his stan at the UFC fired<36>

Did he comment on the supposed legal issue Nate claims is what really kept him from fighting?

The guys name is mentioned in another interview Dana did by the interviewer when Dana gives him the same answer, can't remember what it was though, Starts with a H I think will go back and check.

EDIT: Hunter Campbell 2:10 onwards. Turns out he's the guy who represented Nick Diaz.

How come no nobody has asked if Nate can check a kick yet ?

Boring one dimensional fighter

“Thanks Nate, I might lose my job now.”

giphy.gif

LOL, no one knows what he's talking about most of the time.

So, in other words, Dana isn't a fan of the Diaz brothers and had no interest whatsoever in seeing Nate fight again?

Back