***Dana White on Jon Jones: "I applaud him"***(Update:admitted to prior knowledge)

Let's make one thing clear here, Bones got help AFTER he got busted, not before.

Just like every hoodlum in prison 'finds jesus' after they slit some old ladies throat for three cents and a length of pipe.

If this was a less marketable fighter, the UFC would have already cut them from their roster.

Different rules for different fools.

Its not about Jones it is about what is best for the UFC and it always is just that. If Dana cut that POS. Bellator would pick him up and get instant credibility.
So the UFC will plug their nose, smile and pay the fool.

Wish he just disappears again

Cormier had low t/e levels, it must mean that he is doing something wrong

Dana being Dana. Gotta make his "P4P 1" look good. Damage control

my interest in the UFC is declining....i'm at the point where i only watch the fights/cards that interest me.

1. My age has nothing to do with anything - and I actually told my age in one of these posts already.
2. I don't hate Jones, I hate his lifestyle while he's supposed to be the best MMA fighter there is. It makes me take the whole sport a lot less seriously.
3. Your hurt feelings are affecting your arguments. You're bringing my age up, say I have a 'warped little brain' and that I have a distaste towards Jones. That's called very poor argumentation and you shouldn't do it if you want to be taken seriously.

And not a single retort was given...

you took me serious enough to respond, yet didn't add anything to the topic at hand.

Jus sayin.

dana-white-driveway-snow.jpg

Back