***Dana White on Jon Jones: "I applaud him"***(Update:admitted to prior knowledge)

Double $tandard$ like a motherfucker.

UFC/Dana would have lost too much $$$ if something happened to the fight.. And we all know they can't afford that after 2014.

I like how Dana said he worried about Jone$ "as a person" first. Right dude. That's why he wasn't immediately admitted to rehab.

He keeps hiding behind the commisions

Going to rehab only after gettin caught is ALL we need to know about this

humor is humor. Exploitation is exploitation. TS clearly took something WAY out of context to get people to respond to his thread - that is what is annoying.

Applauding Jones for going to rehab is like cheering your buddy for tying his shoelaces. It's stupid, and it's stuff you do to kids. A 3 year old rides a bicycle - of course you cheer him, but when I do the same as a 23 year old, I don't expect anyone to get too excited about it.

Of course a full blown junkie should get applauded for going to rehab, but Jones is a professional athlete who likes to party and sniff cocaine and do stupid stuff while being the best at his profession. It's apples and oranges. Saying you applaud him is nothing but basic damage control.

There's enough ammo without making s*** up TS, no need to purposefully take quotes out of context to further your agenda when you have everything else going on to use instead.

I hate when people do this s***. Click-Bait bulls***.

this x100

TS just wants to create drama and probably watches soap operas. Most of the rest of us just care about fights...

For sure Dana does coke with him, probably off the ring girls asses post fight.

Going to rehab only after gettin caught is ALL we need to know about this

Agreed. I hope to Christ Trey Parker and Matt Stone are MMA fans. Because this has South Park written all over it.

Imagine a South park JBJ, Cormier, and Dana White. They could do the fight, it would be epic. Dana could give his press conference, then go to meet the Fertittas who would be dining with Satan, Sadam Hussein, Darth vader, and Mickey Mouse. They would not be pleased with his answers, so he would bend over and the Fertittas would give it to him up the ass.

Applauding Jones for going to rehab is like cheering your buddy for tying his shoelaces. It's stupid, and it's stuff you do to kids. A 3 year old rides a bicycle - of course you cheer him, but when I do the same as a 23 year old, I don't expect anyone to get too excited about it.

Of course a full blown junkie should get applauded for going to rehab, but Jones is a professional athlete who likes to party and sniff cocaine and do stupid stuff while being the best at his profession. It's apples and oranges. Saying you applaud him is nothing but basic damage control.

The fuck does Dana treating Jon like a child have anything to do with not liking the fact that TS took words out of context to make it seem like Dana applauded him for doing blow?

At no point does TS explain that Dana said this in reference to Jon going to rehab.

this x100

TS just wants to create drama and probably watches soap operas. Most of the rest of us just care about fights...

Applauding Jones for going to rehab is like applauding your buddy for saying sorry after he intentionally punched your teeth in.

He should do what instead? Should have cancelled?

Dana is passing the buck knowing full well the NSAC can't do shit because recreational/illegal drugs outside of competition aren't currently banned. So it's entirely up to the UFC - via their Fighter Code of Conduct - to penalize Jones. A little transparency would have (and still would) be nice, too.

There's enough ammo without making s*** up TS, no need to purposefully take quotes out of context to further your agenda when you have everything else going on to use instead.

I hate when people do this s***. Click-Bait bulls***.
You have the funniest avatar I have ever seen in Shermdog history.

Applauding Jones for going to rehab is like applauding your buddy for saying sorry after he intentionally punched your teeth in.

You keep responding with the same type of line when you clearly don't understand the topic we're trying to discuss, let alone our point of view on it. It makes you seem either very stupid or very young. Try connecting the dots of the tiger before putting the picture together and exclaiming 'ELEPHANT!'

Can't say I blame him for not cancelling. Also explains why he seemed kinda shitty towards him at the press conference.

The fuck does Dana treating Jon like a child have anything to do with not liking the fact that TS took words out of context to make it seem like Dana applauded him for doing blow?

At no point does TS explain that Dana said this in reference to Jon going to rehab.

He had the words WITHOUT a context. He didn't really imply the context was Dana white applauding the coke snorting. It's something you assumed because there was no explanation. People tend to assume the worst. It's not as bad as you make it seem. I don't like the lynch mob mentality when TS just used the oldest trick in the book of how to report news and grab people's attention.

- Never once touched on the whole scandal of the questionable t/e levels.

Could someone please explain this part. I'm playing catch up and this is the first I've heard of anything related to testosterone in his testing.

Dana is passing the buck knowing full well the NSAC can't do shit because recreational/illegal drugs outside of competition aren't currently banned. So it's entirely up to the UFC - via their Fighter Code of Conduct - to penalize Jones. A little transparency would have (and still would) be nice, too.

Should they start penalizing guys who post pictures of themselves smoking weed while we are at it?

Jones did not violate the nac rules. He may be a dick and a coke head but it doesn't mean he needs to be penalized.

Now if the other stuff sticks.....

You keep responding with the same type of line when you clearly don't understand the topic we're trying to discuss, let alone our point of view on it. It makes you seem either very stupid or very young. Try connecting the dots of the tiger before putting the picture together and exclaiming 'ELEPHANT!'

No need to go ape shit and start with the personal remarks.

Dana protecting his prize investment.

Back