***Dana White on Jon Jones: "I applaud him"***(Update:admitted to prior knowledge)

BRASIL WAND

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dana White just said it on an interview on Fox Sports 1.

Looks like this circus show is only getting funnier.

Sound Off Sherbros.

---

(UPDATE)

- Dana admitted to having prior knowledge on the test results and went on with the fights as planned.

- Never once touched on the whole scandal of the questionable t/e levels.

- The guy conducting the interview asked if some people might find his stance hypocritical, Dana ducked and the host looked sickened during the latter part of the interview

- Was asked why he didnt notify Cormier... Dana simply stated: because there was no reason to.

Last edited:
Vwiwg.gif

Jones is pretty much the perfect champ and fighter representative for the UFC when you think about it

he said he applauded him for getting help

There's enough ammo without making s*** up TS, no need to purposefully take quotes out of context to further your agenda when you have everything else going on to use instead.

I hate when people do this s***. Click-Bait bulls***.

Dana was told in December he tested positive and said there no reason to pull the fight cause Jon was healthy.

Jones likes to snort coke and Dana White's a freakin' joke.

Jones is pretty much the perfect champ and fighter representative for the UFC when you think about it

If GSP had just had the dedication and drive to do some coke, he'd probably still be champion.

There's enough ammo without making s*** up TS, no need to purposefully take quotes out of context to further your agenda when you have everything else going on to use instead.

Spare me, everyone on Sherdog knows Jones doesnt have an addiction. The guy decided to party hard, tested positive for blow, and now other stuff is coming to light regarding his t/e levels and he ran for cover to avoid the media.

BTW I love how Dana just admitted to having prior knowledge on the test results and went on with the fights as planned.

Also never touched on the questionable t/e levels.

The guy conducting the interview genuinely looked sickened.

Given the pasts of some of the UFC folks, having a meltdown over this is probably not the best idea. Ahhh, Vegas in the 80's and 90's, kids with rich dads and too much money. I could tell you stories. I know of one who had 24 hour chaperones / handlers just to keep them clean.

Dana: "Chael needed it to make a baby, deeeeeeeeeeeeeerp".

That tells you enough about Dana and his knowledge about PEDs/drugs. He didn't say anything about T/E ratio right?

Last edited:
Let's make one thing clear here, Bones got help AFTER he got busted, not before.

Just like every hoodlum in prison 'finds jesus' after they slit some old ladies throat for three cents and a length of pipe.

If this was a less marketable fighter, the UFC would have already cut them from their roster.

Different rules for different fools.

2nd favorite thing I've seen out of this situation: This post

1st: Your avi hahahaha

Back