Dana White on Jimmy Kimmel talks(shouts) about Trump, Money etc

The fact that a man like trump even has a chance to lead your country makes you the laughing stock of the world.
If you think America is a laughing stock the joke is on you.

Trump thinks it is.

I don't think DW really gives a shit about politics but only about his friend Trump. That's fine. It is his vote.

Wow, Dana looks legit happy, wonder why..

Btw, HE DA MAN.

a1piK0.gif

Most of the internacional media, can't believe Americans actually choose trump to be the Republican nominee, it's all laughs.

Detailed analysis:

Trump suck Putin pee pee. (Putin hand picked his campaign manager!).

Soon America will suck Russia pee pee.

First:
DONALD HAS GOOD BUSINESS INSTINCTS, HE SUPPORTS BUSINESSES OF ALL SIZES!!!!!!

AND THAT'S THE BACKBONE OF A STRONG ECONOMY!!!!!!!!!

Ya, taking out multi-million dollar loans and then declaring bankruptcy over and over to run from your creditors is real good business sense.

Don't be offended. People are just being honest and the US deserves better than the two retards that have been appointed to pretend to be elected.

It's not a joke though, jokes are funny and this is sad.

I get that people have problems, but how why anyone thinks Donald Trump cares about them baffles me.

It's because at least 1/2 of the American population is dumber than a brick and less useful as well.

Can you please post a list where America is #1? And what do you exactly mean with #1? Of what list?

We are No. 1 in starting wars in foreign countries and making bombs. No one can compete with us.

Kimmel is a really good interviewer. Reminds me of Letterman.

And the resident Trump tards come out of the woodwork.

Are the whines on this page that are laughing at America from the Muslim cuckhold known as Europe. LOL the EU a fucking sinking ship countries secretly want to abandon. Nobodies been played harder and a laughing stock more than citizens of the EU.

It's kind of flattering you care so much.

Back