Dana White on filming the new TUF: "Nastiest KO, beats Uriah Halls KO, f#cking scary"

That's cool. I just bought beach front property in Salt Lake City from Dana too.

Nope, the Edgar/Penn season, they've just started filming it. It's one of the fights to get into the house.
Makes sense now. I was kind of confused on his wording. I just chalked it up to him not articulating very well.

Thanks for clearing that up, it didn't even occur to me, lol.

hes supposed to sell but for some reason i believe him, wow cant wait this

After Hall became such a disappointment, I take everything Dana says about TUF with a grain of salt.

Hall was amazing of TUF , what are you talking about? Dana never lied about Hall KO , that was most brutal KO in TUF history.

Love all these people saying Dana lied, everyone thought he did when Hall was killing everybody then low and behold he did just that in a epic and nasty run on TUF. Sure the dude didn't pan out but that Cella KO was probably the nastiest KO I have ever seen. So if he says somebody topped it, I'm sure its a pretty sweet KO then.

You act like him saying this, how many months before the show is really going to make it sell better.

Dana's not joking. The KO is nasty.

how da fuck you know

also Penns coaching staff is ridiculous...

penn_zps527257d0.jpg

Please let it be a Marquardt-like Tekken combo with the opponent doing the stanky leg.

how da fuck you know

It happens during the fights to get into the house. I know because a close friend of mine was present for someone else when it happened. Said gym went totally silent. Took 10 min to get him out of ring.

It happens during the fights to get into the house. I know because a close friend of mine was present for someone else when it happened. Said gym went totally silent. Took 10 min to get him out of ring.

Damn they flew threw casting then if they've already begun filming..usually its a big deal when filming is even about to begin let alone, already started

I think he was talking about TUF 19. Could be wrong though. Definitely not TUF 18.

Nope, the Edgar/Penn season, they've just started filming it. It's one of the fights to get into the house.

Shit, didn't realise filming had started! I made a thread a while back with a list of names confirmed to be at the tryouts, there were barely any responses so assumed the initial cast hadn't been confirmed yet. Usually, a few posters have 'inside knowledge' of guys they know, train with etc, who got on board.

So was this like recent seasons where family/friends are there to watch?

If so that's funny(well not really) but before the next season if it's LHW/HW I was going to make a thread asking if they should have family there. For a nasty KO type situation.

If that's the situation here and what I was thinking of I can imagine that's awkward and uncomfortable if a family member or friend or two are there live watching. I can imagine others in audience getting nervous or freaked out for the person they are waiting to see.

What if Cella-Hall was a get into house fight? I can imagine everyone being feaked out. Or times like Simler or Mac Danzig recently where they're out from nasty KO yelling, groaning, moaning & making loud noises.

I wonder how the families reaction will be shown/edited if this is the case. And if they will change this in the future.

So was this like recent seasons where family/friends are there to watch?

If so that's funny(well not really) but before the next season if it's LHW/HW I was going to make a thread asking if they should have family there. For a nasty KO type situation.

If that's the situation here and what I was thinking of I can imagine that's awkward and uncomfortable if a family member or friend or two are there live watching. I can imagine others in audience getting nervous or freaked out for the person they are waiting to see.

What if Cella-Hall was a get into house fight? I can imagine everyone being feaked out. Or times like Simler or Mac Danzig recently where they're out from nasty KO yelling, groaning, moaning & making loud noises.

I wonder how the families reaction will be shown/edited if ths is the case. And if they will change thsi in the future.

Lol, those knockout happen often at those hill billy shows in bum-shit nowhere. And usually families and friends are always present. Idk why fighters and families are surprised when they happen. It's like a wreck on nascar. Shit happens and I feel like people (families of fighters) should know by know that people can get KTFO'd.

And from what dana said during the scrum topic (referring to hits after people are KO'd like waldburger) I'm assuming its probably just a regular KO but the ref gets there super late and they guy takes some bad post-ko punishment.

Lol, those knockout happen often at those hill billy shows in bum-shit nowhere. And usually families and friends are always present. Idk why fighters and families are surprised when they happen. It's like a wreck on nascar. Shit happens and I feel like people (families of fighters) should know by know that people can get KTFO'd.

Uh this is a small quiet room with just strictly family & friends who are nervous for their loved ones in the aduince. And a reality show is filming it all. And the UFC/Dana are sensitve to the UFC being protrayed as to brutal/violent, etc.

Uh this is a small quiet room with just strictly family & friends who are nervous for their loved ones in the aduince. And a reality show is filming it all. And the UFC/Dana are sensitve to the UFC being protrayed as to brutal/violent, etc.

Dana
Ref
BJ and Frankie
2 teams of 5 coaches (estimate)
3 people per fighter (32 fighters)
(I've seen fighters who had 4 people and few as two)
The entire production staff (lets say 20)
Plus Medical (5 estimate if one ambulance)
Plus the 30 fighters not fighting at the time (some are in back and some are watching the fights)
That makes for a grand total of anywhere between 130 - 160 people. Just cause they aren't serving bud light doesn't mean the crowd isn't rowdy and loud.

Not surprising. What this really means is that Dana is disappointed in how Hall turned out, so now he's downplaying how much he hyped him at the time.

"We got an even scarier dude this time, just watch!"

No thanks.

And from what dana said during the scrum topic (referring to hits after people are KO'd like waldburger) I'm assuming its probably just a regular KO but the ref gets there super late and they guy takes some bad post-ko punishment.

No, it isn't a regular KO. No post KO punishment.

Shit, didn't realise filming had started! I made a thread a while back with a list of names confirmed to be at the tryouts, there were barely any responses so assumed the initial cast hadn't been confirmed yet. Usually, a few posters have 'inside knowledge' of guys they know, train with etc, who got on board.

It certainly is strange. I've seen more rumors about the TUF Nations cast than anything else. Some good names there seemingly.

Back