Dana White offers fired employee a new job

I worked for a Safeway in a bad part of Sacramento in my late teens. I stopped a shoplifter just past the registered and told him to give back the cigarette carton he had stolen in his sweat top. He took a hugely telegraphed swing at me. I bobbed back, let the fist miss and double legged him to the ground. As he hit the ground he turned sideways and bloodied his nose. He sued the store and they settled for $5K. Apparently, my young ass didn't know you have to let them get out of the store. It's not shoplifting (officially) until then, much like this video. I got a lecture, but it wasn't like it is today where a person loses their job while standing up for the hand that feeds them.
Makes about as much sense as homeowners who get sued by the parents of kids who drowned in pools they hopped over walls and trespassed to swim in, or people who defend themselves from a home invasion but because the criminals died on their property they're somehow liable.

Why did they fire her?
Probably has to do with insurance. The thief could sue or pull out a gun and shoot summer, and then summer could sue the store. I also think it has to do with the fact that it’s not theft until the person is off the premises, so she is not supposed to touch him.

th

Thought he was bringing back Paul Daley.

Guy doesn't make it out the door lol I want shes having for breakfast. Afterwards, she got up and walked him down after too lmao

Just wondering what Danas thinking though, time for a burgerweight class?

Last edited:

Guy doesn't make it out the door lol I want shes having for breakfast. After being stripped, she got up and walked him down after too lmao

Just wondering what Danas thinking though, time for a burgerweight class?

She does something awesome and all you can do is insult her for being fat?

"i want her to work for me"

Quite sure this doesn't mean as a fighter. But this is pretty cool all the same, and good marketing from Dana.

Why would anyone put their body on the line for some big corporate company. It's been show time and time again they will dump you like your worthless to them for trying to be a hero like this.

aint no summer of mine lookin' like dat

would suit better for women nfl

i read an ESPN article that stated being born a Samoan male makes you 40 times more likely to play in the NFL than anyone else. i wonder what the percentage they estimate of Samoan women who could play.

Back