Dana White offers fired employee a new job

I worked for a Safeway in a bad part of Sacramento in my late teens. I stopped a shoplifter just past the registered and told him to give back the cigarette carton he had stolen in his sweat top. He took a hugely telegraphed swing at me. I bobbed back, let the fist miss and double legged him to the ground. As he hit the ground he turned sideways and bloodied his nose. He sued the store and they settled for $5K. Apparently, my young ass didn't know you have to let them get out of the store. It's not shoplifting (officially) until then, much like this video. I got a lecture, but it wasn't like it is today where a person loses their job while standing up for the hand that feeds them.
Welcome to a Democrat controlled state, county and city.

I worked for a Safeway in a bad part of Sacramento in my late teens. I stopped a shoplifter just past the registered and told him to give back the cigarette carton he had stolen in his sweat top. He took a hugely telegraphed swing at me. I bobbed back, let the fist miss and double legged him to the ground. As he hit the ground he turned sideways and bloodied his nose. He sued the store and they settled for $5K. Apparently, my young ass didn't know you have to let them get out of the store. It's not shoplifting (officially) until then, much like this video. I got a lecture, but it wasn't like it is today where a person loses their job while standing up for the hand that feeds them.
Thats a great fake story

Put her in one of those burgundy suits and watch there be no more incidents in the cage. Even Khabib respect to this woman.
Lol at “Khabib” and “respect this woman” in the same sentence.

Worked retail for a few years and LMAO @ anyone getting physical with a shoplifter

Yea this basically shows that she isn't particularly intelligent.

There's literally 0 gain to be had from doing this - she was only risking losing her job or worse, being sued or even arrested if the guy got hurt. Not even the company wanted her to intervene.

And before anyone says that it did work out in the end for her, social media reaction couldn't have been predicted in advance and clearly didn't factor in to her decision.

Only a really dumb person would have done this.

Yeah and then when budget cuts come around she’ll be the first to go, fired again.

Dana gonna give her the ole backroom bonus.
447025.png

I manage security for a company. We have told our guards working at malls to not get in physical confrontations with anyone stealing. You can approach them, but once they run, you have to let them go.

Save your life story. We're celebrating Summer today, motherfucker.

Back