Dana White offers fired employee a new job

Do security guards in America seriously tackle people for shit like cigarettes? Like you are told to do this ? You can’t touch people in Canada, stealing doesn’t justify assault, even if you work at a Tiffany’s they tell the dudes “if you touch them you are fired and can get arrested”

I wonder if it’s the same for the security guards who wear kevlars at McDonald’s lol

that some bullshit dog I’m in Canada and security fucks shoplifters up,all the time. Most aren't smart enough to sue.

I see a future for her in Sumo wrestling. UFC, not so much.

that some bullshit dog I’m in Canada and security fucks shoplifters up,all the time. Most aren't smart enough to sue.
You serial ? I’ve known quite a few guys that did security and it’s absolutely not allowed and you obviously can’t hold people either because that’s kidnapping

I’m in BC tho that’s probably the easiest province to get away with shit

Damn she really went at that dude. He wasn't a small guy either

She has weight. And he was carrying a big box.

With the right technique he could have given her a push kick and she'd go flying. Or a smush with 1 arm free (pushing the face backward until they tumble).

If he had another try he could have dealt with her swiftly.

Didn't even know Gabby Garcia worked at Best Buy

I’ve seen a guy tackled in the store as he tried to walk for the door past the registers with a bottle of liquor.

I am not sure what the law is in your state, but back when I was young in California, the thief had to make it out of the store before it was considered shoplifting.

Cool. Why hate on that? I'm sure she's thrilled. Last time I went to a UFC event if cost me five grand for two tickets.... and I bet her tickets are going to be better than ours were. ;)

<mma4>

Looks like shes played football. Nice blocking technique.

Whenever I see shop lifters I just knee them out and take winds out their sails

I am not sure what the law is in your state, but back when I was young in California, the thief had to make it out of the store before it was considered shoplifting.
now you can up to 900 before the cops will even come..o_O

Worked retail for a few years and LMAO @ anyone getting physical with a shoplifter

Back