Dana White offers fired employee a new job

This is one aspect of Dana that I do like. He can, and has, stepped up and done nice things for certain people like this who got a raw deal and I salute him for that. He does seem to follow through and once he's on your team, you can have great opportunities.

Last edited:
Why was Tony Little resorting to stealing?

Looks like she’ll be playing for the Raiders!

A little bit of Public Relations and winning the minds and hearts of the people will get you a long way. Dana knows all about propaganda PR. Dude has mastered it.

I worked for a Safeway in a bad part of Sacramento in my late teens. I stopped a shoplifter just past the registered and told him to give back the cigarette carton he had stolen in his sweat top. He took a hugely telegraphed swing at me. I bobbed back, let the fist miss and double legged him to the ground. As he hit the ground he turned sideways and bloodied his nose. He sued the store and they settled for $5K. Apparently, my young ass didn't know you have to let them get out of the store. It's not shoplifting (officially) until then, much like this video. I got a lecture, but it wasn't like it is today where a person loses their job while standing up for the hand that feeds them.
I’ve seen a guy tackled in the store as he tried to walk for the door past the registers with a bottle of liquor.

She already is top 5 WBW, and has more killer instinct than 80% of WMMA roster.

Good for Dana! Hope he changes her bu... life for the better. I can’t call anyone a bum that stands up for what they believe in like that

I worked for a Safeway in a bad part of Sacramento in my late teens. I stopped a shoplifter just past the registered and told him to give back the cigarette carton he had stolen in his sweat top. He took a hugely telegraphed swing at me. I bobbed back, let the fist miss and double legged him to the ground. As he hit the ground he turned sideways and bloodied his nose. He sued the store and they settled for $5K. Apparently, my young ass didn't know you have to let them get out of the store. It's not shoplifting (officially) until then, much like this video. I got a lecture, but it wasn't like it is today where a person loses their job while standing up for the hand that feeds them.
Were you over 18? Seems like if not, that should count as assault against and even assault if you were an adult. It was on the damn video.

Doesn’t actually sound like he’s offering her a job, hes not going to relocate her from Hawaii and give her $9.50 an hour lol

When theives have more protection than the employees. Same goes with getting murder chargers for stopping a burgler.

Why did they fire her?

Most large companies will fire you on the spot for that shit.

The value of the stolen merchandise is peanuts next to the liability that opens you up to.

Do security guards in America seriously tackle people for shit like cigarettes? Like you are told to do this ? You can’t touch people in Canada, stealing doesn’t justify assault, even if you work at a Tiffany’s they tell the dudes “if you touch them you are fired and can get arrested”

I wonder if it’s the same for the security guards who wear kevlars at McDonald’s lol

All Natty

gotta let the perp leave the store before you hit them with the flying leg lock tho.

A little work at the PI and that bad bitch could make 155. Bring on Womens LW

Back