Dana White offers fired employee a new job

So I think I agree that we should try to prevent theft whatever level it happens, whether at the highest level of government and business or at the lowest level at a retail outlet.

But what I think made me feel a need to respond to your original post is that you seem to blame major chaos in society primarily on the latter, whereas I would place much more blame and thus dedicate much more energy to fighting the former.

We're talking past each other, I guess. I don't disagree with what you're saying, I just don't see how it's really relevant to the case at hand.

That woman was a security guard at a Walmart. It's hard to imagine how she was supposed to leverage that position into an opportunity to stop high level corporate and government corruption.

She did see a man trying to take something that wasn't his, though. She had an opportunity to stop that. And she did.

She was with Dana at the ceremonial weigh in today.

US law is so messed. He swung at you first and you reacted with self defense. Yet your company gets sued
It’s a joke. Conductors that are supposed to police their train, won’t even physically remove a person from the train who is not paying or causing trouble. They don’t want to get sued. They have to call the police and delay everyone else on the train.

That guy decided to charge her long before contact. But as long as insurance companies and lawsuits are around, someone like her, that plays the hero usually gets fired.

Back