Dana White: not the hero we deserve but the hero we need

Jkaylor

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone else think that since the UFC sold, Dana cashed out fat and his boys Fronk and Lorenzo made out extremely well that Dana is going to represent for the fighters more under this new regime?

The way he stepped up and took care of Uncle Creepy this past week after Justin Scumbag screwed him over is indicative of this new golden era, I believe.

Dana has more than enough money to last him 3 lifetimes now and I don't think he'll sell the fighters down the river for some new big wigs he didn't come up with. I expect to see larger purses and dare I say the end of the reebok deal when year 7 passes.

I think he's going to actually go further to the dark side and finally become Dana Black.

db987e1c510e16a3a8e129c9d5a41b24_400x400.png

I don't think Dana craves money anymore. He's got that. What he craves is attention and power. He likes having and keeping the fighters under his thumb and beholden to him.

Last edited:
"It's a bird, it's a plane, It's Bozopotomus to the rescue!"

6JFvU6z0.png

Anyone else think that since the UFC sold, Dana cashed out fat and his boys Fronk and Lorenzo made out extremely well that Dana is going to represent for the fighters more under this new regime?

The way he stepped up and took care of Uncle Creepy this past week after Justin Scumbag screwed him over is indicative of this new golden era, I believe.

Dana has more than enough money to last him 3 lifetimes now and I don't think he'll sell the fighters down the river for some new big wigs he didn't come up with. I expect to see larger purses and dare I say the end of the reebok deal when year 7 passes.
They have already paid people show/win bonus in these type of situations before so no difference

As long as he keeps doing Looking For A Fight, I'm good man.

May as well ask a leopard to change his spots.

It's a nice thought though.

Dana does this stuff from time to time, has for years. He'll still make magnanimous overtures and act like a complete tool the same week. per the usual.

imo, they've gone above and beyond what they needed to:

http://mmapayout.com/2011/05/ufc-offers-fighters-health-insurance/

only a handful of fighters (Jones, Connor, Ronda, Brock, GSP) resemble a draw for them, the brand is really the draw. Anybody else getting paid 6 figures is done out of respect and wanting to take care of fighters, not market value.

HOW DARE THIS MAN RUN A SUCESSFULL BUSINESS!!!

Change thr title bro , batman quotes abd dana dont belong together .

Post tits it will save the thread and get you banned so u cant pull that shit again

When you don't inherit millions from your daddy, make sure to find friends that inherited millions from their daddy.

No. Dana will cowtow far more to his new bosses than he did the Fertitta brothers. He won't be able to count on his track record to get him through moments where his mouth gets him into trouble, and even though he might know the ''fight business'', he's in real business now with big sharks with more experience.

He won't be the shot-caller like he was in the past, his new employers will want their people involved and it'll be far more of a numbers game now than ever before. The Reebok deal will end, whether or not it runs the length of the term agreed to or paid out early to terminate remains to be seen.

Back