Dana White not suprised "one bit"

What is the fascination with this stupid tape? As much as I hate the WWE, it's beginning to seem like a lot of UFC fans want it to be more like it.

Of course he was not surprised he was probably in on that staged promo

It's amusing to me people are mad about the much more relevant Rashad/Chael fight happening instead of Wanderlei/Chael.

speaking regarding the scene at the Mr. Olympia:

do you think Dana/Zuffa should take action, or let it slide?

No, why would they take action? There's nothing to take action on. They didn't even touch each other.

If they fought with each other outside the cage, then that would be actionable.

Wand likes to portray himself as a wild man, and in some respects he is, but he is also a professional. He knows better than to punch someone at an expo. I only see that happening if the other guy punched or tried to punch him first.

True words. Wanderlei's acting is straight from a Telenovela.

What would you expect? The smartest Brazilian is like an elementary school dropout in the United States. Brazilians try to feed carrots to buses and don't have computers.

well then its simple. dont go getting on your high horse about a subject you dont have all the information on

Okay, you're just being a dick. The guy didn't know, great job jumping on his shit. You sure taught him a lesson about not having all the facts.

That scene looked fake as hell

speaking regarding the scene at the Mr. Olympia:

Dana White Not Surprised by Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei Silva Altercation at Mr. Olympia

do you think Dana/Zuffa should take action, or let it slide?

Just let it slide.

Honestly, Silva is going to get destroyed. When has Wanderlei ever shown superior takedown defense? This isn't pride where you can knee people in the head while they go for a td, or stomp on their face repeatedly ( as he use to do on a repetitive basis).

Those two rules were his only chance to lay out sonnen. What's gonna happen is Chael is going to wrestlefuck the guy to oblivion. I don't even like Sonnen but ya its gonna be an easy win for him.

Okay, you're just being a dick. The guy didn't know, great job jumping on his shit. You sure taught him a lesson about not having all the facts.

Well tbh that first guy came off being a dick. jumping all over Dana because he cant magically heal Wand, when he doesnt know the facts.

The Dana White hate on this board has gotten out of control...

Of course he's not shocked. He thought of hit and paid the cameramen, actors, and choreographers.

So he co-produced the video, cool. Dana is a good fit

So because he's injured he can't confront a guy? Like Wand said, he wasn't there to fight him, just confront him. Some people on this message board are complete dopes. (not necessarily talking about you)

oh, im a complete dope. make no mistake. :)

Okay, and why didn't you sign this fight instead that boring Rashad vs Chael fight Dana?

Giving the fans what they want eh Uncle Dana?...pfft

He can't twist Wand's arm to make him sign.

Wand will eventually fight Chael, but he'll be dragged into it kicking and screaming.

Back