Dana White not suprised "one bit"

Chaos Spawn

Kuiper belt
@Black
Reaction score
speaking regarding the scene at the Mr. Olympia:

“It doesn’t surprise me. It doesn’t shock me one bit. They don’t like each other at all. They hate each other. I don’t have to tell you guys,” said White during a press conference in Sao Paulo, Brazil on Monday.

“Brazilians do not like Chael Sonnen, most Brazilians anyway. Some like him, some don’t. There’s situations in the United States where we had an event and a Brazilian fan started swinging at Chael Sonnen, trying to hit him. Then we did the Fan Expo and a Brazilian tried to swing at him at that,” explained White.

“Wanderlei’s nickname is the Axe Murderer. Okay? And he is a very proud Brazilian. He does not like Chael Sonnen. The thing doesn’t surprise me one bit,” added the UFC president.

Dana White Not Surprised by Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei Silva Altercation at Mr. Olympia

do you think Dana/Zuffa should take action, or let it slide?

Okay, and why didn't you sign this fight instead that boring Rashad vs Chael fight Dana?

Giving the fans what they want eh Uncle Dana?...pfft

Nothing surprises Dana. Nothing shocks him. Nothing rustles his jimmies.

He is the one, omnipotent.

Okay, and why didn't you sign this fight instead that boring Rashad vs Chael fight Dana?

Yeah, it's Danas fault it didn't happen, that makes sense...

all I have to say is that the Brazilians that love Chael are probably real awesome people to go about doing that.

Well fuck, why is this even a relevant topic then. Can't expect everybody to keep up on every piece of news.

well then its simple. dont go getting on your high horse about a subject you dont have all the information on

Memebers of the public that take a swing at a pro fighter need to be taken behind the chamical sheds and shot.

appauling behaviour.

well then its simple. dont go getting on your high horse about a subject you dont have all the information on

I guess I should keep up with MMA 24/7 I'm sorry buddy.

I'll stay on my "horse" since he still doesn't give us the fights we want.

And if he wants nothing but exciting fights he should change the rules to cater to that model.

So Wand is too injured to fight Chael now in an MMA match, yet he was ostensibly gonna throw down at the Mr Olympia event?

Why would he take action? Nothing happened. You going to punish a guy for having bad thoughts?

Brazilian fans need to learn how to behave.

Because first Wand wanted PPV points, and then he was injured you goof.

He should cut Evans and cancel his fight with Sonnen. UFC is all about entertainment and Evans got boring fights, will never win a titel again and doesn't sell PPV.

Back