Dana White not attending post fight press conference

Don't blame him Francis dropped another shit show main event.

The notion that he's been promoted above fighters in the first place is absurd.

Also, he shouldn't have had anymore fans after he shit on GSP after the Hendricks fight. That proved that he'd throw absolutely any fighter under the bus.
Yep that was the turning point for me in regards to Dana.

Raggedy teeth boxercise Dana has no respect for fighters, they may as well as work at Walmart.
Y’all keep coming back though, fake fucks….

Can anybody tell me how hard it is to raise the salary from a base of $600,000 to $1 million and then add a few percentage points to the pay-per-view share?

This is a worker who has won the championship. Is it really hard to spend a little extra on him?

I'm not an employer or manager, so I would like to know how you can defend the UFC being cheap.

Dana’s not stupid he knows what questions he’s gonna get lol better to duck them now and wait till he’s more composed to answer
This is potentially true and acknowledgement of his weaknesses is a good thing but how about being a man and composing himself when asked those questions? He's the bloody face of the UFC, an entire sport, for God's sake. Suck it up and be a damn man.

This is potentially true and acknowledgement of his weaknesses is a good thing but how about being a man and composing himself when asked those questions? He's the bloody face of the UFC, an entire sport, for God's sake. Suck it up and be a damn man.

i agree he should have been a man and shown up, just saying that was likely his reason for ducking lol

Francis just confirmed that he's okay with just fighting once this year, this one he just did and that he's a free agent in december.

Dana gonna be so red.

Lots of extremely angry young nerds in this thread.

Doesn't Uncle Dana make 24 mil a year base salary?

Can anybody tell me how hard it is to raise the salary from a base of $600,000 to $1 million and then add a few percentage points to the pay-per-view share?

This is a worker who has won the championship. Is it really hard to spend a little extra on him?

I'm not an employer or manager, so I would like to know how you can defend the UFC being cheap.

Business squeezing every cent out of their worker, just the way it is.

Ngannou and his management team when they meet with Dana White

sopranos-paulie-gualtieri.gif

I betcha he flipped out like the rest of us when Gane went for a heal hook when he had big Frank on his back. Might be the most boneheaded move in UFC heavyweight history.

Back