Dana White: Nick will give us a list of names; Nick Diaz: War is near!

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 359865

Timestamped at 5:30

Now that the "Nick is never fighting again" disinformation campaign is being debunked, please give us some predictions on who you think Nick will choose to fight this year. The pick will come after June 12th.

My prediction is: Winner of Maia/Belal, or loser of WB/Burns
Wildcard picks: Uriah Hall, Robert Whittaker

As usual, S/O GANG! (these sherdoggers know who they are// slime yeah we hard to kill)

Last edited by a moderator:
Time for warfare. Everyone's on the list.

200.gif

War Nick.

Diaz/Lawler 2
Diaz/Condit 2, but only if it’s a dogfight
Diaz/Masvidal

Just don’t give him a boring wrestler

Now that the "Nick is never fighting again" disinformation campaign is being debunked, please give us some predictions on how you think Nick will choose to fight this year. The pick will come after June 12th.

As usual, S/O GANG! (these sherdoggers know who they are// slime yeah we hard to kill)

I want Masvidal

Dana won't pay for any of these amazing fights Diaz has planned for the fans.

Hopefully Nicks fighting in Florida where he won't fail a drug test for THC!

Lawler would be perfect for both.

I'm on the Diaz-Lawler 2 train

Diaz gets destroyed by most of the WW division, needs another older vet with a decent name for the most exciting fight.

Masvidal should be the go to option but Nick might not want that. Both Diaz brothers have turned down fighting a common opponent because they feel like the other is obligated to avenge the loss.

I have a feeling that it will probably be at Middleweight since Nate seems content staying at Welterweight. A guy who is ranked and likes to strike like Gastelum, Till or Cannonier is likely.

Now that the "Nick is never fighting again" disinformation campaign is being debunked, please give us some predictions on how you think Nick will choose to fight this year. The pick will come after June 12th.

God Wonderboy would kill him

As much as I would like to see Diaz Lawler 2, I don't want to see Lawler get KO'd again. He deserves a shot at redeeming that loss though..

Back