Dana White: "NICK DIAZ DOESN'T RETURN MY CALLS OR TEXT MESSAGES !" [VIDEO]

What a shit thread. I'm not watching nearly half an hour of Dana talking to hear this snippet.

What a shit thread. I'm not watching nearly half an hour of Dana talking to hear this snippet.

you are stupid as hell. I posted a link which goes EXACTLY to the correct time mark which is 18 minutes and 50 seconds of the video. So you hear him say it a few seconds after the video starts for you.
Stupid guy

you are stupid as hell. I posted a link which goes EXACTLY to the correct time mark which is 18 minutes and 50 seconds of the video. So you hear him say it a few seconds after the video starts for you.
Stupid guy

OWND!! That guy is pretty dumb!!

Well Dana should just send a quick sext to Ronda, and get her to get his digits to Nick, so he can then call him on the down low

If you know what i am saying

Nowhere near as epic as Brock calling Dana up and telling him to go fuck himself.

I still don't know why Dana gets so pissed off at Nick not wanting to do PR.. He knows what to expect by now. Diaz fights sell themselves anyway, not the stupid press conferences.

Stupid guy

lol.

Some people (frenzy)don't understand that you can do that with YouTube links.

Thanks for putting in the effort.

well Dana

u get what u thought was right

Is it in Nick's contract to return Dana's texts? He didn't seem too worried about it in the video.

I still don't know why Dana gets so pissed off at Nick not wanting to do PR.. He knows what to expect by now. Diaz fights sell themselves anyway, not the stupid press conferences.

......to UFC fans.

to grow the sport and market the brand you need publicity. You need to get it out on major media outlets. That doesn't happen without the fighters at the press conference.

Here's what I wonder. If Diaz flakes out, and GSP needs a dance partner, would he take johnny hendricks on a couple days notice?

I'm a huge GSP fan, and one of the reasons I love him is his meticulous preparation. I don't think he fights johnny hendricks without having extensive sparring with south paw boxers.

Back