Dana White: "Ngannou Took The Last Two Weeks Off To Go To France; Nobody Knew Why He Did It"

Well we have no idea what they said or what the plan was
However its clear ngannou is all aboutbshort explosive bursts which means hel burn out faster
He either needs to pick and set up his shots better or build endurance at the cost of some of that raw speed

I mean, do you think there was much of a plan? Didn't look like it.

Wtf she talks about how well Stipe did and he started talking about Francis going back to France..

What an asshole.. promote Stipe god dammit

No vacation Francis destroys Steeopic

And with this, "No Vacation Francis" is born.

He will be remembered in the hallowed halls along with Healthy Shogun, Prime Fedor, Chuck with that look in his eye, Motivated BJ Penn, Serious Silva, and Sea Level Cain.

I'm not gonna lie I was concerned after that press conference where Francis was talking about how his camp was already done and that he was heading home to relax before the fight... like huh? I understand a couple days or something but 3 weeks of your camp shouldn't be cooling down, most guys would miss weight (obviously he doesnt have to worry about that)with that attitude let alone have fight ready conditioning.

I'm still a fan tho! Stipe is just too much for him currently, hopefully Francis sticks around and keeps developing he's got the heart and will now he just needs the skills and drills. Damn I've had too much to drink I'm getting corny as hell lol. I won 350 off of stipe by decision though! Super siiick only a 50 dollar bet !

The Red Queen™ was embarrassed and Alpha'd in front of his own hometown.

R0UhK.png

That was a beautiful thing right there and then topped off with the comments about it during the presser.
Stipe can do this stuff as the champ and Dana just has to hang out and watch at a distance like a girl getting turned down at a dance.

I love the fact that Stipe just fights and doesn't play wwe games, a true fighter. Dana is stuck with the guy as champ, it's hilarious.

Dude is the antithesis of Conor, It's bizarre some people need a personality to follow so they can feel like a socialite just because their a fan.
Some people just don't have a life.

I mean, do you think there was much of a plan? Didn't look like it.
He seeme to put some things together in round 1 -2 ok
He just got tired ...the mans built for sprinting not marathons basicaly

He seeme to put some things together in round 1 -2 ok
He just got tired ...the mans built for sprinting not marathons basicaly

That is something that can, at the very least, be modified. You don't need to carry around THAT much muscle to still be crazy destructive when you're a great athlete with natural punching power.

Dana looks like a tomato, he is so red. You can tell he is absoutley fuming inside.

Francis is Mike Perry, just in a much more shallow division.
Best quote of the night. Exactly what I was thinking. The way he was winding up and telgraphing his punches. My god what has the ufc come to where guys can’t even throw proper punches

'' Ngannou took two weeks off, we will book the rematch asap ''

Back