Dana White: "Ngannou Took The Last Two Weeks Off To Go To France; Nobody Knew Why He Did It"

I have no idea if that's true or not, but his willingness to get a real camp will determine whether he's worth being interested in or not.

If he sticks to that camp, it's hopeless.
Dewey Cooper is his striking coach.....

Which is sad.

Also, "We rushed two prospects to title shots who got their asses beat and maybe damaged them as future products. Nobody knows why we did that."
This.

Dan Hardy all over again

Also, "We rushed two prospects to title shots who got their asses beat and maybe damaged them as future products. Nobody knows why we did that."
I've been complaining all week it was much too early for Francis to have a title shot, he was no where near ready for a champion as well rounded as Stipe. It would be like giving Platinum Perry a title shot now against Woodley, a punchers chance if the champion fights smart unlike what Reem did.

Well yeah they rushed them because they don't have anyone better to send in there right now. Really though, Zuffa UFC was always really good at holding back on prospects and making the right fight at the right time to build their talents.

They're hurting right now, though

GSP coming back was like manna from the heavens

The UFC hype train was clearly behind N'gannou, "strongest punch in the world EVER" bs and in the pressers Dana was also talking about N'gannou as if he almost dint have to fight and they should just give him the belt. You could see in the little UFC short clips eading up to the fight that that was a source of irritation and motivation for Stipe. So glad it worked out for him. He's tough as nails and a class act.

I would have preferred Ngannou to win, but I definitely didn't expect him to.

Stipe is a great champion.

They're hurting right now, though

GSP coming back was like manna from the heavens
They really are though. I was shocked when I saw Shogun was there number 6 LHW. How the hell is that possible???

That's either hilarious or really sad. I mostly landed on sad tonight. His cornering was next to criminal, no?
They say everything with Francis is state of the art technology and training. But when the lights are on his corner looks like bumbling idiots.

They say everything with Francis is state of the art technology and training. But when the lights are on his corner looks like bumbling idiots.

Those guys had no fucking clue. It's one thing to build a fighting machine, it's an entirely different thing to build a fighter. Can you imagine this guy with some quality time with Jackson-Wink? He's got to move on from those guys.

When you are once in a million,you can do whatever you want?

Those excuses <45>
Stipe won by simple being a more complete fighter.

Well Ngannou was in SFR 1 (a French sport TV) last week and he said he went back to France to train there because he’s still trainning there with Vegas. Here we go Dana, you got your answer now.

The odds couldn't have been that high, there's no way.
Isn't that what they said in the video? I listened while I was driving & could barely hear it. Maybe they meant the exact outcome of 50-45 Stipe. I thought 50-45 Stipe would be the outcome. The way I saw it was 70% of Stipe decision, 20% chance of Stipe Tko or submission & 10% chance of Ngannou KO

Who the fuck cares what the bald idiot has to say.

My God is she gorgeous.

what kind of arrogant shit would leave two weeks early before he challenges for the title and also predicts a second round ko???

20180121_073223.jpg

Back