Dana White net worth 300 million

I wonder how much money haters think a guy should get when he became president of a company that was losing money and was instrumental in making it into a billion dollar household name?

I'm pretty confident that less than ten years after Floyd retires he will be broke and Dana will still be rocking the hundred million club.

Just admit this is more what you HOPE will happen, and not what is likely to happen. Not surprised such drivel is coming from a Sonnen fan. Then again, that cat has been out of the bag about how most of his fans would feel about someone like Floyd anyway.

Nah it's the other way around. Dana is worth 300mil minus the brain damage and physical effort. He's making all this money off the backs of other people. Floyd is going out there and doing the work himself.

I would much rather give up 100 mil and not risk suffering brain damage.

Dana risks obesity high blood pressure and hypertension

I wonder how much money haters think a guy should get when he became president of a company that was losing money and was instrumental in making it into a billion dollar household name?

None.

100% of the profits should go to the fighters obviously.

He should do it out of the goodness of his heart.

Oh believe me it's sweet. It's just if I had a choice to make 400 mil as a pro boxer or 300 mil as a promoter. I'm taking promoter every time. I'm way to in love with learning new things about technology and the body I don't want anything to happen to my brain that can stop that from happening. While Floyd is amazing at not getting hit he's still getting hit. Not to mention the countless sparring sessions he's had in the last 20 years that we don't get to see.

Let's be serious dana wishes he was a real fighter

This is all well and good but my point still stands. I'm not going to choose to be a guy who could end up with serious brain issues later in life for an extra 100 mil. If having 400 mil vs 300 mil is worth the risk to you cool I don't get it but it's your life. I love my brain and I don't want to risk it for shit.

Have you seen Dana's physical condition?

The guy is a fat slob that is extremely unhealthy and most likely abuses performance enaming drugs to ineffective levels

HEY HIS BOSS LORENZO HAS A NET WORTH OF $1.3 BILLION.

Honestly, forget Dana. He's just a puppet. And he's just a distraction. He's not the real one in charge. If you guys have a problem with UFC, blame Fertitta.

The UFC is going from strength to strength. Nice thread though fuckface

HEY HIS BOSS LORENZO HAS A NET WORTH OF $1.3 BILLION.

Honestly, forget Dana. He's just a puppet. And he's just a distraction. He's not the real one in charge. If you guys have a problem with UFC, blame Fertitta.

Exactly. Dana is a figurehead and the probable fall guy, should they get hit up hard by any federal investigations or such. He is paid well for that function. I think he has far, FAR less actual control of ANYTHING, than the average ignorant fan thinks he does.

Dana's net worth comes from his 10% he owns in Zuffa. Which is low when you actually think that he convinced Lorenzo and Frank to buy the UFC rights for 2 million.

If anyone who is lucky... its Uncle Frank. He owns 40.5%, basically does not do anything on a regular basis, all for $1 million

The structure is simple and has been the same from the beginning and is the same today.

40.5% Lorenzo
40.5% Frank
9% Dana
10% Flash Entertainment

Flash entertainment came in just a few years ago, around the time of Silva vs Maia.

For all the UFC apologists, Dana could give a flying foot if the UFC is sinking or not, the money coming in is top heavy for upper management

Take Notes Dana

Floyd Net Worth: 400 Million.

money-mayweather-o.gif

Floyd could get brutally knocked out in his next three fights, and his fans wouldn't care...because he is rich.

but, but...the ufc can't afford to pay their fighters more, because they're, "barely building the brand". lol, the people up top take in the lion's share, while their employees beg them for bonuses after fights. this shit would be hilarious if it wasn't so fucking sad.

Tito Ortiz has fought in 27 UFC events. That is more than anyone else. Dana has been a part of around 300 events. Even if Dana made chump change, he is still gonna have a lot more than the fighters.

Back