Dana White net worth 300 million

Floyd made Dana's net worth in 1 fight. Beat that Rhonda

Nah it's the other way around. Dana is worth 300mil minus the brain damage and physical effort. He's making all this money off the backs of other people. Floyd is going out there and doing the work himself.

I would much rather give up 100 mil and not risk suffering brain damage.

That's how life generally works man, I build wind turbine blades the CEO(investor) the company makes the big bucks off the work of his production workers and engineers but if it weren't for the CEO we wouldn't have a place to make a living

That's how life generally works man, I build wind turbine blades the CEO(investor) the company makes the big bucks off the work of his production workers and engineers but if it weren't for the CEO we wouldn't have a place to make a living

Oh believe me I know how it works. I wasn't complaining about what DW was doing. Just stating how it is.

So because I don't want brain damage I'm lazy? I've been liftging weights for like 8-9 years I don't even remember when i started anymore. I'm also living my dream of working in IT. It's what I always wanted to do.

I understand doing what you love better then most I'm always pushing people to not worry about money but doing what you love. I stop saying that when doing what you love means possible brain damage. I understand Floyd barely gets hit but he does get hit and when you've been doing this for 20+ years your brain isn't going to be the same. It's not worth it to me.

I actually thought about getting into MMA because I do love fighting to. I did BJJ for two years but eventually stopped because I started learning about brain damage from getting hit. I stopped BJJ mainly because I couldn't do that and lift weights the way I wanted to. Plus my body hurt every single day when I was doing BJJ.

Nice, respect.

Now you understand how talented Floyd is. Hes richer than the UFC president, undefeated over two decades, and gets hit less than 99% of all other fighters. He employs all the people he loves and pays generously. Granted his brain is more rattled than the average desk job American, but you cant tell me that his life isnt a sweet road to 400mil, all by 40y/o.

people saying he earned it LOL Yeah by giving fighters peanuts. When i hear the guy talk i can't believe it.

Nice, respect.

Now you understand how talented Floyd is. Hes richer than the UFC president, undefeated over two decades, and gets hit less than 99% of all other fighters. He employs all the people he loves and pays generously. Granted his brain is more rattled than the average desk job American, but you cant tell me that his life isnt a sweet road to 400mil, all by 40y/o.

Oh believe me it's sweet. It's just if I had a choice to make 400 mil as a pro boxer or 300 mil as a promoter. I'm taking promoter every time. I'm way to in love with learning new things about technology and the body I don't want anything to happen to my brain that can stop that from happening. While Floyd is amazing at not getting hit he's still getting hit. Not to mention the countless sparring sessions he's had in the last 20 years that we don't get to see.

Oh believe me it's sweet. It's just if I had a choice to make 400 mil as a pro boxer or 300 mil as a promoter. I'm taking promoter every time. I'm way to in love with learning new things about technology and the body I don't want anything to happen to my brain that can stop that from happening. While Floyd is amazing at not getting hit he's still getting hit. Not to mention the countless sparring sessions he's had in the last 20 years that we don't get to see.

In most cases id agree to being a rich promoter over a rich boxer.

But hypothetically , id take Floyds place over Dana anyday in this particular scenario. The whole, extra 100million , never losing, rarely getting hit(comparably) stuff makes it a clear cut decision for me.

people saying he earned it LOL Yeah by giving fighters peanuts. When i hear the guy talk i can't believe it.

Dana is 10% owner of ufc. That is where most of his money is. UFC is a private company. It's not like he can just sell the stock on his online brokerage account and get 300 mil.

Dana doesn't have 300 mil he probably has 20 mil. He has a salary and a (probably quarterly) check he gets in the form of a dividend

If you don't think he earned 300 mil well duh. He didn't earn it he built it.
He helped build the UFC. You can't give the fighters anything if you don't have a company.

He did "earn it" whether you like it or not.

Naw bro. Do you see how MAD we all are about reebock!?

UFC is obvs dying because look at how MAD WE ALL ARE RIGHT NOW

True.
I forgot about that.

And honestly its all Joe Rogan's fault. And Ronda isn't attractive. And the lower weight classes suck. And Jon Jones only fought people past their primes. And Cain is a scrub because Werdum beat him. And everyone in MMA juices except for my favorite fighter. And GSP wasn't very good, just layed and prayed. And GSP is the GOAT.

Conor Bless.

But hypothetically , id take Floyds place over Dana anyday in this particular scenario. The whole, extra 100million , never losing, rarely getting hit(comparably) stuff makes it a clear cut decision for me.

Actually Floyd is one of the last boxers I would ever want to be. He's an amazing boxer but the guy is to small and is almost universally hated. Mike Tyson said it best when you can't even walk your kids to school a lone your not a man.

He owns about 10% of a company worth 3 billion ....sooo UFC isn't dying.

UFC is worth $1.5-2B, still that is where most of his net work comes from.

He probably makes about $5-10M/yr depending how good the UFC does.

Perhaps a bit more when the UFC was doing really well.

Not to mention the backroom bonuses Lorenzo gives him

He's been doing it for 20+ years you can't possible believe his brain hasn't taken any damage. He's good and his defense is great but he's getting hit and it's not good.

it is not based on the number of years. it is based on the amount of damage taken.

Mayweather's barely been hurt in his illustrious undefeated career.

i lol at people acting like dana should be jealous of floyds money. theres absolutely no difference between 300 and 400 million unless you lose 300 million

also moving forward its fairly obvious floyds net worth will be dwarfed by danas. we are talking about a boxer with ridiculous spending habits about to retire vs a guy with ownership stake in a multi billion dollar company that is growing

people are underestimating how rewarding it is and invested dana and co are in the ufc. they built this thing from nothing. its their baby. that said dana is a boxing guy, hed probably give anything to have floyds career. not be floyd but have his record

Actually Floyd is one of the last boxers I would ever want to be. He's an amazing boxer but the guy is to small and is almost universally hated. Mike Tyson said it best when you can't even walk your kids to school a lone your not a man.

He is not universally hated.

He is hated in sherdogs UFC section. Go out more, bro.

Mike tyson obviously didnt take to fame as kindly as Floyd does.
Dana White isnt universally loved either.

Sheesh talk about an un-educated/grandiose statememt.

He is not universally hated.

He is hated in sherdogs UFC section. Go out more, bro.

Mike tyson obviously didnt take to fame as kindly as Floyd does.
Dana White isnt universally loved either.

Sheesh talk about an un-educated/grandiose statememt.

I get out plenty and I literally don't know anyone who wants mayweather to win any of his fights. During the pac fight there were at least 20+ people at my friends house and not on person liked him. I've seen him listed on almost every list that has top 10 most hated sports athletes. Maybe not every single person hates him but a shockingly massive amount of people do. There are articles dedicated to reasons why people hate floyd so much. This isn't new information it's pretty well known you might want to get out yourself.

Your right DW is universally loved but he's not as known as floyd. Which is another plus I would hate to have people constantly pestering me.

it is not based on the number of years. it is based on the amount of damage taken.

Mayweather's barely been hurt in his illustrious undefeated career.

Yea but it's not just about getting hurt either. Simply being hit in the head is not good. They're finding out even soccer players get brain damage. I just don't want to take the chances we don't know shit about the brain and we're finding out more and more everyday about how bad brain damage is.

Back