Dana White net worth 300 million

So just like any other commissioner in any of the big sport in America? shocking. One of the big reasons why the ufc is where it is today is because of dana. Get your shit together hater

Nah it's the other way around. Dana is worth 300mil minus the brain damage and physical effort. He's making all this money off the backs of other people. Floyd is going out there and doing the work himself.

I would much rather give up 100 mil and not risk suffering brain damage.

Deep down Dana wishes he was a boxer. He's always talking shit and acting like a tough guy. He would love the glory of being a an undefeated champion worth 400 million

dana-white4.jpg

JUNE-White.jpg

Nah it's the other way around. Dana is worth 300mil minus the brain damage and physical effort. He's making all this money off the backs of other people. Floyd is going out there and doing the work himself.

Ever seen Floyd fight? He's so good at defence he isnt getting any brain damage.

And yet Mighty Mouse only makes about four bucks per fight.:mad:

It's interesting you post a link as evidence of his net worth but not for this nonsense:
Looks like UFC is dying

Based on what exactly?
Their dominance of the MMA market? Their PPV sales in the last 2 events? Putting on more events in a year than ever? Trying to put on one of the biggest cards ever later this year?

Perhaps you could let us all know when the world will end.
Some people in this world see a glass half empty then get upset and tip it over--but they are still mad so then they smash it with a hammer for good measure and take a shit in drinking reservoir.

there is a reason why floyd is undefeated.....he no get hit

lol at all these money threads. Go to Silicon VAlley, and all this is chump change compared to people with real wealth.

Some limp dick in his garage makes more than Floyd Ronda and Dana combined.

It's interesting you post a link as evidence of his net worth but not for this nonsense:

Based on what exactly?
Their dominance of the MMA market? Their PPV sales in the last 2 events? Putting on more events in a year than ever? Trying to put on one of the biggest cards ever later this year?

Perhaps you could let us all know when the world will end.
Some people in this world see a glass half empty then get upset and tip it over--but they are still mad so then they smash it with a hammer for good measure and take a shit in drinking reservoir.

Naw bro. Do you see how MAD we all are about reebock!?

UFC is obvs dying because look at how MAD WE ALL ARE RIGHT NOW

Its about doing what you love.

Plus he has a point, Mayweather followed his dreams and is 100mil richer on paper.

You sound like the sit on the couch and wait for a million bucks kinda dude.

Its about doing what you love.

Plus he has a point, Mayweather followed his dreams and is 100mil richer on paper.

You sound like the sit on the couch and wait for a million bucks kinda dude.

So because I don't want brain damage I'm lazy? I've been liftging weights for like 8-9 years I don't even remember when i started anymore. I'm also living my dream of working in IT. It's what I always wanted to do.

I understand doing what you love better then most I'm always pushing people to not worry about money but doing what you love. I stop saying that when doing what you love means possible brain damage. I understand Floyd barely gets hit but he does get hit and when you've been doing this for 20+ years your brain isn't going to be the same. It's not worth it to me.

I actually thought about getting into MMA because I do love fighting to. I did BJJ for two years but eventually stopped because I started learning about brain damage from getting hit. I stopped BJJ mainly because I couldn't do that and lift weights the way I wanted to. Plus my body hurt every single day when I was doing BJJ.

there is a reason why floyd is undefeated.....he no get hit

He's been doing it for 20+ years you can't possible believe his brain hasn't taken any damage. He's good and his defense is great but he's getting hit and it's not good.

Didn't Dana get experimental surgery and shit because he was beaten half to death when he was younger?

lol yea that's true I remember Rogan talking about this on his podcast. He was saying it might be the reason why he gambles so much.

but, but...the ufc can't afford to pay their fighters more, because they're, "barely building the brand". lol, the people up top take in the lion's share, while their employees beg them for bonuses after fights. this shit would be hilarious if it wasn't so fucking sad.

Back