Dana White must be HAPPY!

ROCKA

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Even with all his Barao being best p4p. When the dust settles it all works out. Has an ENGLISH speaking champ in TJ that they can market the shit out of, went through TUF, young and hopefully boost PPV buys for bantamweight main events by him being able to sell his fights and connect with the English speaking crowd.

All in all, it all works out.

True, he's got those things going for him, plus he rubs people the wrong way, so he'll hopefully draw a lot of hate-buys, too.

I think full villain Dillashaw would be good.

Haha hopefully he goes full Jon Jones

Dana should be. They have a easily marketable champion that will be a super star.

Barao was any companies worst nightmare to push and market.

Dude everyone is happy for TJ, hopefully Aldo moves up so renan can go to FW

The lighter weight divisions need former champions, Barao is the first legitimate one since they brought in the lower weight classes.

People will not pay 60-70$ or w/e a PPV costs these days to see TJ fight. Not happening.

People will not pay 60-70$ or w/e a PPV costs these days to see TJ fight. Not happening.

Sure but it's fuckin retarded, his striking is awesome but, he doesn't weigh enough.

I doubt it. He was selling Barao as #1 p4p. And if Aldo loses too Brazilians will stop watching UFC.

I paid 45$, I always pay 45$, and many people split the cost amongst friends. People don't always by ppv's for one fighter; did you watch the ppv tonight? Great event.

TJ can be a star.

Dont get me wrong, he seemed like a bti of a douche on TUF, but no doubt about it, he is a guy I would pay $$ to watch.

True, he's got those things going for him, plus he rubs people the wrong way, so he'll hopefully draw a lot of hate-buys, too.

Really? I haven't really seen much Dillashaw hate around. Not many fans, but a lot of people gave him his due credit as a talented fighter who was expected to be entirely not ready for Barao.

He won't make two title defenses before the BW belt has a new owner.

Really? I haven't really seen much Dillashaw hate around. Not many fans, but a lot of people gave him his due credit as a talented fighter who was expected to be entirely not ready for Barao.

Were you around this forum the last past couple of weeks? People were calling him a douche because he was shadowboxing at the airport. He rustles jimmies just by existing.

Were you around this forum the last past couple of weeks? People were calling him a douche because he was shadowboxing at the airport. He rustles jimmies just by existing.

Haha actually no, I haven't been. Didn't hear about that. That's a weird thing to be mad about considering he's a professional fighter going into the biggest fight of his life by far. It's one thing if some tapout wearing guy is doing that but huh.. I'd just interpret that as being very focused. He was a nice guy when I met him at UFC on FOX 7.

Back