Dana White mocks CB Dollaway's post fight interview

CB deprived France's Carpet of his right to win via bullshit decision. Stuff like that doesn't happen often.

CB is an American wrestle humper. If Carmont were an American wrestle humper you'd love him off, just as you love off Dolloway, the American wrestle humper.

If CB Dolloway embraces the dark side, like Jon Jones needs to do, they'll be much more popular.

CB is an American wrestle humper. If Carmont were an American wrestle humper you'd love him off, just as you love off Dolloway, the American wrestle humper.

cb-dollaway_jesse-taylor.gif

cb.gif

cb6_medium.gif

Well, you've got no idea what you're talking about.

[QUOTE=Aas Gut

I thought it was hilarious. I mean what does Dana expect? He is in the back eating hot dogs and pretzels and criticizes these guys for not being poets? Dude was exhausted! Post fight conference was pretty funny too I thought.

does anybody like dolloway?

I've trained with him before and I don't even like him

I like him, dont care about any personal shit, he puts on good fights, is solid striker and proved a beast wrestler too with carmont.

Plus he looks like Jason Bourne fucking guys up in the movies hahaha whats not to like.

Yo yo! CB need to start do some CB4-style rhymes, know what I'm sayin'?

CB4.jpg

Went through 9 pages without any video of this dynamic interview. Leaving disappointed with you sherbrahs!

So what if he didn't talk like a pro wrestler?

Amir had one of the GOAT TUF runs. I strongly disliked CB a long time ago because I wanted Amir to win but started liking him a bit because I thought people were hating on him too much. People can criticize his face and voice and behavior, but the guy has some skills and always had potential to be very good.

Yeah, he's slowly turning me around

Something about CB use to bother me but after the Miller fight its impossible for me to cheer against him. Hope he keeps doing well.

I like him, never disliked him per se, plus he is putting on fun fights
and he beat carmont, BY DECISION
redemption for mr larkin and costas
im happy

I will never understand how the majority of conversations end up talking about how a fighter looks? I mean seriously you don't like CB Dolloway's face? Shut up...and go get laid at your local gay bar.

Back