Dana White mocks CB Dollaway's post fight interview

Sherdoggers getting incredibly butthurt over something mundane said by the White.

lol

Anyone that has CB as a first name needs redeeming qualities.

Maybe he said it as a contract negotiation dig. White talks a lot about fighters promoting themselves, make themselves worthy of being talked about. Maybe Dolloway had asked for more money during a contract signing, DW said he needed to do a better job promoting himself, and then last night.

Still though, it's a dig and unprofessional when you look at pre-Vitor Dana there in interviews.

In some places a CEO can get sued for shit like this, not in the UFC

I love how everyone is bitching their is nothing but nobodies on cards, but Dolloway keeps winning and has won a bunch of fights in a row. He's not a nobody! He's a somebody damn it!

[QUOTE=Aas Gut

I love how everyone is bitching their is nothing but nobodies on cards, but Dolloway keeps winning and has won a bunch of fights in a row. He's not a nobody! He's a somebody damn it!

I'm imagining the guardians of the galaxy trailer

"Who are you?!"
"I'm CB Dolloway"
"who?"
"CB Dolloway, man"

Dollaway seemed a little hurt when one of the media asked him about it at the post-fight presser. I felt kinda bad for him.

He DOES have severe doucheface though.

his face just sucks. I dont know exactly what it is but it just downright sucks.

This had me fucking rolling.

Also, at least giggled every time I read "fart face". That will never be old.

Dana did give CB a performance of the night bonus so

Ya'll stahp overreacting, dana is king.

Glad CB is getting the Ws

not a fan of him but after the Miller fight he has been in some entertaining fights.

Good for CB, hard to believe thats already his 14th fight with the UFC, not counting his TUF tournament fights in which case it's even more.

I can't believe how open Dana is about trashing his own fighters. It's pretty pathetic and disgusting.

CB's the man. Great talent and a genuine dude. Plus, how can you not love a dude who is seemingly sniffing a Wet Larry 24/7.

Back