Dana White mocks CB Dollaway's post fight interview

I was pretty impressed with his last 3 fights. I don't much about him in general though.

CB could literally be fighting GSP, Lesnar and Rhonda on the same night for 1.99 ppv and I still wouldn't pay for it.

Just a little joke by Dana and the haters jump on him, lighten up for fuck sake

his face just sucks. I dont know exactly what it is but it just downright sucks.

Im starting to like CB now, he needs to start trolling hardcore to complete the package.

is this what makes fighters exciting now? I swear some of you are more excited for prefight bullshit than the actual fights

"omgz guise he totally just troll'd twitter, omg big fan now!"

Launchpad6.jpg

is this what makes fighters exciting now? I swear some of you are more excited for prefight bullshit than the actual fights

"omgz guise he totally just troll'd twitter, omg big fan now!"

But it does actually work. The bar is getting lower all the time. Climb on the table and fart during a press conference your ppv sales will double instantly.

Dana should go there in the cage and give us a better show. Instead he mocks his own fighters..
I don't know why ppl give Dana so much attention and credit it's clearly that he is not the one making decisions just stay there winning millions and mocking, discrediting and blame his own fighters

Massive improvements from Dollaway the past couple of years. There is barely any resemblance between the guy that fought yesterday and the guy that got finished by Jared Hamman.

seemed just like a funny sarcastic joke to me. I think it's funny. He was obviously just kidding.

Dollaway should be on a 5 fight win streak and in each of those fights he was the betting underdog.

He can hate on CB all he wants but his fight against Mutante made me a fan, dude comes to scrap. Hespect

CB looked like he way going to die and his shirt was trying to escape from him.

Dana needs to learn when not to be a jerk. Tasteless when a guy just got done FIGHTING.

does anybody like dolloway?

I've trained with him before and I don't even like him

I think it's just the fact that he looks like an asshole, I'm sure he's a very nice guy he seems pretty chill in interviews but who knows

Back