Dana White mocks CB Dollaway's post fight interview

wowspare

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://www.mmamania.com/2014/5/31/5...b-dollaway-wins-decision-over-francis-carmont

After, Dollaway breathlessly told Dan Hardy in the post-fight interview that he's excited about being a top 10 middleweight now. Also, he was really tired, so much so that he couldn't call anyone out. UFC President Dana White quickly tweeted:

160x62r.gif

Dana must have bet some money on Carmont

does anybody like dolloway?

I've trained with him before and I don't even like him

"If you're looking to hear guys speak, you're at the wrong fucking show."

CB deprived France's Carpet of his right to win via bullshit decision. Stuff like that doesn't happen often.

does anybody like dolloway?

I've trained with him before and I don't even like him

What's the story with all the hate for Dolloway? I'm assuming it comes from his appearance on TUF but I didn't see it.

I mean he seems like an average guy to me.

He should get fat, bald - THEN curse every other word, lie, constantly contradict himself and THEN he'd be fucking awesome...

What's the story with all the hate for Dolloway? I'm assuming it comes from his appearance on TUF but I didn't see it.

I think it's just his fart-face. Not joking

He had tried to single tap to submissions where the ref wouldn't see to trick guys into releasing holds, he's had back control where he unloaded the weakest possible strikes to the side of the head to get ref stoppages when guys don't intelligently defend strikes that are of no consequence. And he had a huge ego and he's kinda got one of those faces.

Imo

Not enough loud grunts while throwing kicks and making scary faces from CB.

He came off as a typical fratboy jerk on TUF, complete with Billy Idol sneer.

Not to mention that he got armbarred by Sadollah made it to the final after Jesse Taylor's meltdown, only to be armbarred again by Sadollah.

Im starting to like CB now, he needs to start trolling hardcore to complete the package.

I used to not like CB's character when he was first coming up... but now he cracks me up without even trying... and I like his approach to fights now.

I thought others would come around as well, but maybe not.

Not enough loud grunts while throwing kicks and making scary faces from CB.

Seriously what the hell was that. Also with 10 seconds left in a fight hes clearly losing, he starts smiling and laughing. I'm getting beat up but laughing so i'm completely in control.

I get that fighters are now trying more to get a psychological advantage but maybe it would help to focus more on actually fighting during the fight, and less on that ridiculous stuff.

When he shoulder rolled and KO'd Mutante, I became a fan. He does have a pretty hate inducing face tho.

Hes a fun fighter and he out wrestled Francis which isn't easy considering he trains daily with the best wrestler and greatest MMA talent in ufC history GSP. Good on CB.

Yet another documented instance of Dana White throwing his own fighters under the bus.

I agree with Dana on this one.. CB was dynamic on the mic

Back