Dana White: "Mayweather is the greatest boxer EVER"

Vegapunk

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you agree with this assessment? Dont ask for proof, I am not lying, and the interview is somewhere on youtube, I cant find it. But he is asked to describe random ppl with one sentence. And when the interviewer asks Mayweather, Dana says "greatest boxer ever"

So do you agree with Dana? If not, where do you rank pretty boy?

he's awesome. that's all i can really say. For our time he's the best hands down. I think it's stupid to rate boxers from different eras against each other

he's awesome. that's all i can really say. For our time he's the best hands down. I think it's stupid to rate boxers from different eras against each other

I agree. Simply because no one will allow any argument against the older greats.

Mayweather is an incredible talent. Straight up boxing? So far he does seem like something special.

I dont even think he's the best for our time. Roy Jones was clearly more dominant than Floyd.

Dana is on crack.

I dont even think he's the best for our time. Roy Jones was clearly more dominant than Floyd.

Dana is on crack.

he's the best of our time imo. i don't see how RJJ has been "clearly" more dominant

^I agree, eliits of any sport are ridiculous. Anyone who watched great fighters during there generation, will never admit another fighter of a differnet generation being as good.

I hate elitists with a passion. RJJ and Mayweather, skillwise are top 10 all time greats

And about Mayweather being thebest of our time. I think He isnt quite yet, RJJ is. But it is beetween RJJ and Mayweather

I respect his defensive abilites and talent, but best ever? No.

Joe louis and Ali have done more for the sport, Sugar Ray Robinson, better boxer, Hearns too in my opinion. But it's fucking Dana, come on.

I admit that alot of people but alltime greats on a podium and won't let them be touched. Its difficult when arguing because you never know whether its placing the fighters in their time were they were amazing or bringing them forward to today when clearly they would be outclassed.

To say RJJ and Mayweather are all time top 10 greats is ridiculous IMO.
And Dana White doesnt know what he's talking about.

I'd probably say RJJ is the best Boxer of our era aswell he>Floyd. When someone says best of our time I immediately think RJJ, Then Hopkins aswell possibly over Floyd.

he's the best of our time imo. i don't see how RJJ has been "clearly" more dominant

Watch tape side by side. There really is no comparison. PBF loses more rounds. Jones was super man in his prime. He was the man that couldnt be beatin. PBF has never went into a fight with that aura of invincibility yet. That's probably why he sells better than Roy, because people actually give his opponents a shot.

I don't know why anyone would take Dana White seriously when it comes to anything. All of his statements are based solely on the interests of the UFC.

He's about as credible as Vince McMahon.

Your forgetting that TX is a Flloyd Nuthugger and has blurred vision! :D

What are we talking about here? Best fighter? Or best boxer?

IMO, Mayweather is the best boxer of our time.

Well, I have to call BS on that one then. No way those guys make P4P of all time.

I think I agree with this only because of the frequency fighters like Robinson fought. TThose guys fought everybody all the time.

He wouldnt have said Boxer as Boxers arent fighters remember. They are Boxers as Joe Rogan keeps reminding us!

Roberto Duran was a Boxer :D

Back