Dana White Lookin Really Unhealthy in New Interview

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

looks like a ninja turtle, trt dana what happen to you?

Maybe if he can make another billion he will have the confidence to lay off the TRT/HGH for good

He really let himself go once he got through that beach scene on 'looking for a fight'. He must have been preparing for that for a year or more.

tumblr_n9b9r3HIJm1rsxoiyo1_500.jpg

Wouldn't be surprised to hear in the near future that this beet head did a Carrie Fisher on a plane ride.

Trying to promote Ronda has been rough on him. I bet he's made up thousands of excuses for 207 alone.

Dana always looked unhealthy. Too bad he didnt end up boxing Tito he would have pulled a Dada 5000.

I love Dana scrums

The spineless MMA reporters gain courage in packs and aren't afraid to ask relevant Q's.

He´s gonna explode at UFC 210

At least he shaved that fake beard neckline thing he had going on

I don't get it. What's the point of having 300 million if you're not going to live past 50?

If I was that rich, I'd keep myself in shape so I live long enough to enjoy it.

He has looked terrible for a few months now.

Dana must of stopped the health kick and is hitting the booze hard core. The UFC must not be the same with the new owners and Dana just wants to get the fuck out of there. Probably not happy at all right now.

Hes getting old

He has an incredible stresstful job

He also has a very TYPE A personality

Doubt he lives past 60 unless he makes some lifestyle changes or takes up Yoga/Meditation

He has looked terrible for a few months now.

Dana must of stopped the health kick and is hitting the booze hard core. The UFC must not be the same with the new owners and Dana just wants to get the fuck out of there. Probably not happy at all right now.
By the looks of him..I would say you are correct......he wants out!

Back