Media Dana White likes the idea of Jorge Masvidal vs Leon Edwards; Colby #1 contender

I think Nate should get title shot over Colby since he won the story and real fight last night

I'd rather see Usman vs Edwards 2 than Usman vs Covington 2 at the moment. Plus, it doesn't make a ton of sense to match up a guy coming off two losses with a guy on a winning streak.

Lol Dana is so full of shit.

Likes to always talk like he makes the fairest fights, in terms of integral fights...

How tf is Colby more deserving of a title shot than Leon who's just won 9 in a row. Ridiculous.

So true.
Colby is the better fighter between him and Leon, but Leon is on a big win streak and Colby already had his chance.

Lol Dana is so full of shit.

Likes to always talk like he makes the fairest fights, in terms of integral fights...

How tf is Colby more deserving of a title shot than Leon who's just won 9 in a row. Ridiculous.

Masvidal is probably never winning another fight in the top 10 ever again lol, never gonna happen
If Nate could almost beat Leon Scott,Mas has a shot.

So winning 4 rounds out of 5 and getting wobbled in one round is losing?

Interesting.

"Hey look I'm a soccer match - we're team X and we scored 100 goals and this team scored 0, but hey, we scored 1 in the final minute - we won!!"
You mad?

So true.
Colby is the better fighter between him and Leon, but Leon is on a big win streak and Colby already had his chance.

Yeah Dana's a piece of shit tbh
From Leon's perspective...

If I was Leon and just heard that... I'd be fucking pissed. And struggle not to verbally abuse Dana.

Back