Dana White & Ken Shamrock -- 'We Have Squashed Our Beef'

Why would they have beef in the first place? Why would a sports entertainment mogul like Dana waste time thinking about some lowly person like Ken? He's a million so why does he give a shit about Ken's life? Dana is worth more $$$ in the 30-minute phone call than Ken will ever make in his life. Poor decision from Dana, I think

Ken saved their ass, that's why!

winter_squash2.jpg

This is good to hear. There sure is a lot of dumbass responses in this tread.

Why would they have beef in the first place? Why would a sports entertainment mogul like Dana waste time thinking about some lowly person like Ken? He's a million so why does he give a shit about Ken's life? Dana is worth more $$$ in the 30-minute phone call than Ken will ever make in his life. Poor decision from Dana, I think

You dont know shit

Waived Ken's debt to get Ken to stop telling everybody that Dana was the one that owed him money lol

Haha yeah. Ken got a shit ton of people interested in the UFC though so I think Dana should do right by him. Think about how many WWF/WWE fans got interested in mma each time they saw Ken. Thats a huge number of fans.

I'm sure that was how this beef got "squashed": Ken shut the fuck up about the UFC and in return Dana won't sue Ken for the money he owes.

It's probably a bit of that along with royalties for likeness rights for EA UFC.

Did Dana offer Ken something? Maybe painkillers?

Back