Dana White & Ken Shamrock -- 'We Have Squashed Our Beef'

Good now he can be in EA UFC as a DLC

Great, if they can bring Tito back now we can finally see Tito vs. Ken IV.

Why would they have beef in the first place? Why would a sports entertainment mogul like Dana waste time thinking about some lowly person like Ken? He's a million so why does he give a shit about Ken's life? Dana is worth more $$$ in the 30-minute phone call than Ken will ever make in his life. Poor decision from Dana, I think

Never saw this coming. Hopefully it stays this way.

Ken did commentary back at UFC 41 when Rogan had a prior obligation and he wasn't half bad, I wouldn't mind if UFC used him on color commentary occasionally with all of the events that they're doing now. If it keeps Kenny Florian out of the announce booth and only in the studio it's a good thing.

He is good at commentating.

Why would they have beef in the first place? Why would a sports entertainment mogul like Dana waste time thinking about some lowly person like Ken? He's a million so why does he give a shit about Ken's life? Dana is worth more $$$ in the 30-minute phone call than Ken will ever make in his life. Poor decision from Dana, I think

yes money is everything

maybe because ken shamrock was the original brock lesnar, he basically saved the ufc for a couple of years. ever think of that?

About time. Hope he can get his thing with Randy/Fedor/Tito/Frank/Rampage/Tim sorted as well. Regardless who's right or wrong Dana as the prez should be the bigger man and do what's right in order to preserve the history of the UFC and mma as a whole. The result of his inane "beefs" against champions is ultimately that he's degrading the championship and with that killing much of the interest for the sport.

Glad Dana squashed it, not worth his time to battle someone who is so bitter and crazy. Great fighter in his time, but damn.

Good, Ken is an MMA god, he deserves respect from the UFC, an organisation he carried in the beginning and an organisation he saved in his return in 2002.

Back