Dana White & Ken Shamrock -- 'We Have Squashed Our Beef'

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://www.tmz.com/2014/05/19/dana-white-ken-shamrock-we-have-squashed-our-beef/

THE WAR IS OVER -- UFC honcho Dana White and UFC legend Ken Shamrock have finally made peace ... after feuding for nearly a decade ... TMZ Sports has learned.

But now, both Dana and Ken confirm to TMZ Sports ... they spoke on the phone earlier today and hashed out their issues for 45 minutes -- and the end result was a truce.

Dana tells us, "Ken Shamrock and I spoke and we have squashed our beef."

As for Shamrock ... he says the call wasn't all sunshine and rainbows -- they addressed some tough issues -- but in the end, were able to come to an understanding and decided to bury the hatchet.

"It's bigger than us. It's good for the UFC. It's good for the fans."

Two middle-aged men using the words 'squashed the beef'.

lol

Whenever I hear the word "squash" I think of this:

[YT]zDqR49UpMDM[/YT]

2:49

Good. Ken still has star power and the UFC should use it. Everybody wins.

The battle has ended,... Ken and frank still have a score to settle.
Do it DW!

Ken did commentary back at UFC 41 when Rogan had a prior obligation and he wasn't half bad, I wouldn't mind if UFC used him on color commentary occasionally with all of the events that they're doing now. If it keeps Kenny Florian out of the announce booth and only in the studio it's a good thing.

Frank vs. Ken before they die! Do a stupid TUF coach thing if you want. Just make it happen!!! I wanna see it!!

Offer Ken & Frank 500k each, they will do it !! Don't waste any more time !!

Frank vs. Ken before they die! Do a stupid TUF coach thing if you want. Just make it happen!!! I wanna see it!!

Frank can barely tie his shoes without pain. He's not fighting anyone.

Back