Dana white: Jon Jones dosent want to fight Gustafsson

Ducking Gus to fight the guy koing heavyweights?

That's not ducking. He's probably tired of DC and his call outs and wants to shut him up.

Nope, he's scared. He doesn't want to fight Gus. Same thing he did with Chael. Can't you see the trend? He's a spoiled little brat.

I gotta second this.

Anyway, I seem to remember Dana White saying something about being in contract negotiations with Jones on their little documentary dealio... what was that all about, then?

I think negotiate every fight separately within the larger contract.

I think negotiate every fight separately within the larger contract.

[YT]gJTB3L91hYY&start=15[/YT]

Actually, they were offering him a contract extension. Lorenzo says it there and Dana says it again later on in the video.

Jones is his own worst enemy...If he was on mission to be greatest, he would want to fight Gus tomorrow to erase all doubt! He wants to dodge Gus because he has his number and even with a loss to Cormier, he would probably ask for immediate rematch and that pushes off a fight with him even further...If he loses that belt, I think the UFC would teach that boy a lesson, he can only do this because he has the strap.

It really seems like he doesn't, but I don't think it's good for business that Dana is saying that.

Back