Dana white: Jon Jones dosent want to fight Gustafsson

"Just to clear up a couple things, people think we're in contract negotiations with Jon Jones - we're not. Jon Jones still has five fights left on his contract," White said Monday afternoon in an exclusive interview with UFC.com. "So what we're doing right now is trying to get him to sign the bout agreement for Gustafsson. He doesn't want to fight Gustafsson. ... Lorenzo and I have a meeting with Jones on Thursday to get him to sign the bout agreement, and he's asking to fight Cormier instead."

Then let him fight DC. I actually think that's the tougher fight.

"Just to clear up a couple things, people think we're in contract negotiations with Jon Jones - we're not. Jon Jones still has five fights left on his contract,".

Jones wants to fight Cormier instead....

way to mislead future posters here

Well Bones was bleeding from every orifice after the first fight. Any rational person would be intimidated by that experience.

Ducking Gus to fight the guy koing heavyweights?

That's not ducking. He's probably tired of DC and his call outs and wants to shut him up.

I dont get how he can pick and choose fights. Fight who is put infront of you. The fans want it.

What a surprise, not.

First he decided to fight Glover over Gus and now it's Cormier over him.

I think it's safe to say Jones has nightmares about their fight.

Cormier is a tougher fight than Gus. I'd rather see it. Props to Jones for wanting the DC fight instead.

Lmao, this thread's gonna be funny to revisit after Jones finishes and besmirches the Swede.

I dont get how he can pick and choose fights. Fight who is put infront of you. The fans want it.

Jon Jones is YOUR champion. He is the pound-for-pound king. He decides who he fights and when he wants to fight them. You're all just going to have to deal with it.

Lmao, this thread's gonna be funny to revisit after Jones finishes and besmirches the Swede.

419ba00a66926efc7a8ff7ca55650dc9.gif

We need a way to trick Jones into the cage with him first.

Jon Jones is YOUR champion. He is the pound-for-pound king. He decides who he fights and when he wants to fight them. You're all just going to have to deal with it.

Lol hes not my champ. Gus won in my eyes. The rematch should happen and jones needs to do his job and fight who they put infront of him like other champs and not bitch about it. Going full heel suits him lol

Cormier is a tougher fight imo.

Which is why it's weird Jones doesn't want to fight Gus.

I think this all has to do with him not wanting to fight in Sweden.

I know there's a lot of trolls that want to pretend Gus is sure to win. Real MMA fans and real fans of either fighter wants to see this fight BECAUSE the last one was so close and so good. Who cares who wins? It's about another epic war opportunity.

btw, hilarious how so many were roped into thinking this was about contract negotiations. Even I got roped into it, even though I questioned if he had fights left on his previous contract or not.

Back