Dana White - It's Time to have that conversation with Donald

Do you agree Cerrone should retire?

• Yes he's clearly declined and it'll get worse

• No let the man bang and live his life

• I don't care/no opinion

Results are only viewable after voting.
2018 account. Yup checks out
Just to you, who is stupid enough to check account creation date and think this says something.

Sit down casual. Go hype Chimaev with your other casual friends.

Yes it definitely is. Hope he calls it a day. He won’t tho.

He's looked good versus Pettis (He won imo), looked good after the first round versus Price. How about Dana giving Cerrone some winnable fights like he gives Diego or Jim Miller. Why does Cerrone always have to fight killers or rising prospects.

What I don't understand are his fight camps. Coming from a 4-loss streak and the guy essentially trains at his ranch with his coach and a handful of other peeps.

He should do his next fight camp at a top level gym with other high level fighters and basically a more competitive environment where he gets pushed more and has more sparring partners.

he's not the first person to lose to conor in round 1.

Cerrone must have thrown the RDA fight and the first pettis fight too.
Your logic is terrible, sorry... Comparing such situations lol. It is so terrible that makes you funny, I laughed.

I have a strong opinion about what Cerrone really transformed into that I don't have any respect for him nowadays. I'm not discussing this anymore.

Give him Woodley next. At least that will guarantee 1 of them can get a win lol

Basically Dana is saying Niko Price is shit

Double KO incoming. <Moves>

For real though, I actually like that idea. Or maybe Cowboy vs loser of Condit-Court McGee?
Oh man I love double knockouts, they are a thing of beauty. They are so rare but when they happen they are beautiful.

Oh man I love double knockouts, they are a thing of beauty. They are so rare but when they happen they are beautiful.
Hell yeah they are. My gf is an MMA fan too and double KO’s are her favorite. When we watched Fedor-Mitrione together we had complete opposite reactions when the double knockdown happened.

She was like:
<Oku03>

And I was like:
<Oku01>

Lol

Hell yeah they are. My gf is an MMA fan too and double KO’s are her favorite. When we watched Fedor-Mitrione together we had complete opposite reactions when the double knockdown happened.

She was like:
<Oku03>

And I was like:
<Oku01>

Lol
HalfScaryAmberpenshell-max-1mb.gif

ezgif.com-crop-7.gif

c8a1e4931d6047c72c146c3aad7173ad.gif

Yeah I was sad about Fedor too, wanted him too win.

He should retire. Problem is, he’s just going to go to Bellator (Bendo re-re-rematch) / BareKnuckle (vs “LetMeBangBro” Lane) a few months later.

he fought to a draw yesterday, some say (not me) he beat pettis. Let him ride it out

He got a draw because of eye pokes, he was getting the shit beaten out of him in the first round. This is the 5th consecutive fight he's going without a W.

Keep in mind Pettis is in a long career skid and shop worn himself.

It is undeniably true Cowboy is getting worse, and he cannot get better. From here it is only down hill with his age and extraordinary millage. The question becomes, what are his options outside of trading brain damage for money going forward?

at least he throws his hands occasionally. why the hell he wouldn't want to have the talk with woodley first is beyond me.

why would you think its important that the promoter push people towards retirement?

that is a decision for the fighter themselves, and should be influenced primarily by their trainers/coaches and their loved ones.

he fought to a draw yesterday, some say (not me) he beat pettis. Let him ride it out
He didn't fight to a draw. He got a draw, but it was due to a point deduction. He fought to a loss, but was saved from it by Jason Herzog. I'm not saying that Herzog was wrong to take the point or anything, but that's what happened.

I saw that the fight last night was a draw, did Donald look particularly bad?

Back