News Dana White is the Real Deal

839149138.jpg.0.jpg

I like Dana because he's unapologetic about how Petty he can be. The dude doesn't try to hide who he is or put up a Front. He has little care for hurt feelings and being PC that it makes for some if the Funniest shit lol.

How do you exist

The Irony of getting called out by a First year user sporting a Yellow Card who lives up to it lol.

We're really not gonna play this game Bud. It's quite boring and predictable, do you have anything of actual VALUE to add?

Inb4 the next brilliant rebuttal from the Extra.

The Irony of getting called out by a First year user sporting a Yellow Card who lives up to it lol.

We're really not gonna play this game Bud. It's quite boring and predictable, do you have anything of actual VALUE to add?

I'm not pc bro

I'm sorry. Lets bond on our Dana love. We are more alike than different.

My fav Dana moment is when he kicked in the door at AKA and forced them all to sign away their likeness rights for the video games forever for no extra pay.

Last edited:
Back