Dana White is bragging about his car to the girls in the TUF house lol

It's easy to forget about something you can't see. But your wet balls know its there.

It's best to make sense in your post especially after revealing to the world about your little girl insecurities. You just doubled up on yourself.
Oh you mean like when you was talking about your baby dick ?

If something happens on a show that not a single person on the world is watching, did it really happen?

I'm surprised people still watch tuf, if you watch tuf these days 80% chance your a casual.

Watching Tuf and Dana is showing off his car and bragging about it lol. What a ego maniac lol. Dude is such a scum bag. He reeks of douche. The girls on TUF are talking about how broke they are Dana starts showing them off his BMW and bragging about it lol

You've only just found this out? Just kidding, but I agree. Dana has always been this way. He's the rich guy that acts like dickhead just because he can.

Bragging about his car is the least douchey Dana´s ever done

I'm surprised people still watch tuf, if you watch tuf these days 80% chance your a casual.
Where did you get that percention from lol ? So casuals are watching TUF lol ? I would think only harcores would be the only one watching it still. Since when do casuals watch TUF lol ?

Well ya got me there...I've never seen a "baby dick". Neither in real life, nor in my imagination.

I guess that where you and I differ :cool:

Prepare yourself bro, this could be shocking

R-2373371-1444763775-1361.jpeg.jpg

he should've shown up in a soccer mom van to show off to the TUF girls.

People brag about BMW’s ??? Hahahaha

Da fuq, you know that asshole could afford better why brag about a bmw.

That’s what 100,000aires brag about after getting a good job to their old college buddies.

Rich dudes drive maybach’s and shit like that.

Watching Tuf and Dana is showing off his car and bragging about it lol. What a ego maniac lol. Dude is such a scum bag. He reeks of douche. The girls on TUF are talking about how broke they are Dana starts showing them off his BMW and bragging about it lol

I love my BMW.

Where did you get that percention from lol ? So casuals are watching TUF lol ? I would think only harcores would be the only one watching it still. Since when do casuals watch TUF lol ?
I pulled the number out of my ass but tuf is a way for new fans who can't buy a PPV to be introduced to the UFC. Tuf was legit back in the day but I think most long time fans don't bother with the show. Last season I watched was the one with Uriah hall. It's just a stale product atm imo.

Here's the cliffs:

*Someone asked what kind of car he drove.
*He told them a BMW. Then told them what type, and that it was 1 of 12 in the U.S. Literally the only brag.
They ask if they can see it.
*Dana tells them yes.
*Dana shows them the features it has, and they all (all who went out to see it, anyway) loved it.

TS is making a mountain out of an ant hill.

I'd assume they would think:

"That guy has an expensive car. Therefore, he has a craptastic amount of car payments to cover the cost for a car. Therefore, he must not be very responsible with his money. Therefore, I'm going to have to bail him out financially later in life or my credit score will be pummeled. Hey, look, a guy with a sensible car. I'm going to start up a conversation with him. I see a guy who paid off his college loans and will not default on a mortgage payment if we ever get married and buy a house once we start a family. I find that sexy."

LOL

LOL

If i had his kinda money i'd have something other than a BMW. Probably an old milkfloat or similar!

Back