Dana White interview with Tony Robbins

Haj01

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Say what you want about Dana and his lies. But you can't deny that guys passion and love for this business. He is one of the reasons why sport is where it's at today.

No cliffs, video is just about Dana and his life story, how he got involved with the UFC. It's a good success story, you may like it.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

cliff notes bro
can't remember bro, watched it a few days ago. Nothing new or important. Just Dana explaining his life how he got involved in the UFC. It's a good watch though; would recommend.

I think it was inspiring.

Say what you want about Dana and his lies. But you can't deny that guys passion and love for this business. He is one of the reasons why sport is where it's at today.

No cliffs, video is just about Dana and his life story, how he got involved with the UFC. It's a good success story, you may like it.

I would normally watch it, but I saw a long video/interview with Dana on Objectified.
I can only take so much Dana in a week

Is Tony Robbins dying?

He looked way bigger in Shallow Hal. Now he looks like a cancerous skeleton.

can't deny that guys passion and love for this business.

If my business helped me have a net worth of $500 million, I'd be just as passionate as Dana.

He is one of the reasons why sport is where it's at today.

I agree... took that shit from $2 million to a couple billion...

Real recognize real! Salute to Dana (and the Fertittas) for that!

If my business helped me have a net worth of $500 million, I'd be just as passionate as Dana.

I agree... took that shit from $2 million to a couple billion...

Real recognize real! Salute to Dana (and the Fertittas) for that!
Thing is though he was this passionate before the money. And if you are too you can create a net worth of $500 million also. That is the key. Feeling the emotion before you get the results will actually lead to the results.

Is Tony Robbins dying?

He looked way bigger in Shallow Hal. Now he looks like a cancerous skeleton.
He's an almost 60 yr old giant. Dudes bound to look weird(er). His teeth are probably the size of Danas bloated head. Much whiter though.

He's a beast.
And what people refer to as his 'lies' are standard in the business world.
In the business world these are called; posturing, misdirection & leading. Not only common but necessary to achieve what he has. Whenever he makes something public it is knowing his employees, competitors, media, fans & detractors are listening & he uses that to his advantage. Smart man.

Back